anyone ttc a particular gender this time ?

cass2615

Reaction score
hi all , im mum of two boys ,me and my partner ttc #3 with having to boys which are blessing and healthy and were grateful for that,but would like to twist the odds in favor of little daughter this time ofc if it was to be another boy were be just as happy with healthy pregnancy and little boy.

just seeing if there others who have been blessed with one gender (2 or more of the same gender) and looking to try and concieve different gender this time maybe share tips advice and just be able to share stories with others doing the same .

We have 2 boys and are hoping to conceive a girl this time. I'm trying to sway girl following the Gender Dreaming LE diet and following some other tips from there. They seem to have pretty good success rates. I'm still convinced I will end up with another boy but it is worth a try!

We have 2 boys and are hoping to conceive a girl this time. I'm trying to sway girl following the Gender Dreaming LE diet and following some other tips from there. They seem to have pretty good success rates. I'm still convinced I will end up with another boy but it is worth a try!

im looking at the scentific approach more eg always reading how girl sperm are slower but live longer and boy sperm are faster but die of sooner ,so having sex between 2-3days before the big O and to not nearer to or just after big O as more likely to concieve a boy .

ive not heard of le diet can you explain this to me a little please :thumbup:

Just popping in here as we lightly swayed for a girl and got her!

-We got those spermies up there 7 and 5 days before O. Unintentional as I ovulated later than expected. Never thought it would work with that timing.
-Because it was so early, I had ZERO cm so must have been pretty acidic down there.
-Cut out apples and bananas and tried to limit salt which was difficult as I LOVE salt! Also upped dairy!
-took calcium, magnesium and cranberry supplements.
-chugged a good amount of cranberry juice before attempts.
-laid there for maybe 5-10 minutes after and then up to clean up.
-also did other things that are said to help, but no idea if they did such as I wore a rose quartz bracelet (still am actually) and used lavender body wash and candles.
-lots of girl thoughts!

We already have a little girl and I know my boyfriend would absolutely love a boy next. Is it factually true about girl sperm living longer and male sperm shorter, or just another myth!?

hi ,
congratualations on your pregnancy and being team pink :)

We already have a little girl and I know my boyfriend would absolutely love a boy next. Is it factually true about girl sperm living longer and male sperm shorter, or just another myth!?

i believe this has been scientifically proven but i could be wrong but wherever you google read up on whats best to concieve a particular gender its always said. for boy also theyre prefer complete opposite enviroment to girl sperm eg acidic down there is said to kill of male sperm and girl sperm have better chance etc

We are swaying for a boy but we'll be happy with either or. Our DD really wants a brother and I know my DH feels out numbered.

all the best with being team blue smille24

I will be swaying for boy this cycle since we have DD(2) but after 13 cycles of ttc would be happy with either!

all the best stars1215 baby dust to you ,hope you get that much awaited bfp soon

im looking at the scentific approach more eg always reading how girl sperm are slower but live longer and boy sperm are faster but die of sooner ,so having sex between 2-3days before the big O and to not nearer to or just after big O as more likely to concieve a boy .

ive not heard of le diet can you explain this to me a little please :thumbup:

There is a fair bit to explain but LE stands for low everything. The boy one is HE diet (high everything). It would probably be best to google it and go to the gender dreaming forums as it is a lot of info. It mostly has to do with maternal condition, poorer condition will sway girl and better condition will sway boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->