Anyone TTC August/September time?

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
Heyy :hi:

I'm pretty new to this section so I dont really know any of you :( I tend to stay in the sections I where I know people but its time for me to move on as I dont really belong in the same section as a majority of my friends anymore.

But hopefully I will get to know some of you lovely ladies soon, and I wont be able to stay away.

Hopefully, if the times right, me and OH want to TTC around August/September time. OH is wanting to try now but I dont want any dates to overlap with our gorgeous baby Alex who sadly passed away in April. And tbh Im not sure we're truely ready to move on from Alex just yet.

But the thought of TTC sounds pretty fun as with Alex he was a wonderful srurpise :cloud9:

So I was wondering if any of you ladies are TTC around the same time and could maybe be buddies or just chat? I havent really a clue whats involved with TTC other than :sex: :rofl:

Love Hayley xxx

Hey hun Welcome to WTT, i'll be TTC in September also :) My birthday is in august, so im hoping to persuade OH that it would be a good bday prezzie for us to start then! He doesnt know this yet lol.
All the ladies in here are lovely, I know i'll find it hard when moving to TTC! but hopefully will be remembered by peeps that have moved over there b4 me :)
Sorry about your little Boy Alex, I watched the video you made the other day, so beautiful xx

:hi: Hi Hayley welcome to WTT, i cried when i read baby about baby alex its sooo sad :hugs:
me and oh i decided we will TTC in late Sept i cant wait. hopefully we willall move to TTC at the same time :happydance:

Hi Hayley, and all. My first post on the site but I feel so touched by your storey Hayley that I wanted to send you some hugs. I'm also hoping to start trying August/Sept, I would really like a June baby, although these things can't be too planned that would be nice as my OH has a large family and June is the only month with no birthdays.

XXX

Hi Hayley, sent you a message then saw this! Nice to have you with us. I'm a few months later than you all in TTC but hopefully catch you up in the TTC section :p

bigbloomerz - Hehe just do some sweet talking and hope you get your perfect birthday present :) With any luck we will all move over to 1st tri at the same time :) - Thanks for the comment about Alex, Im currently trying to make another video but I have too many ideas and not enough skill :rofl:

mummyk - I'm sorry you cried :( He really is a little heartbreaker bless him! Hopefully we will move to TTC and then 1st tri all at the same time :)

Wish2bmum - WELCOME TO BNB :D hope you enjoy it here, I've gradually become addicted and still cant stay away now my baby has passed :dohh: Good Luck with having your June baby... how exciting. Do you have a 'sex' preference boy/girl? Alex was born in March, he was the first March baby in my family... My gran was really happy andddd Alex was a simple name for her to spell :rofl:

xxxx

Hayley :rofl: how fantastic, choosing a name you know your nan can spell.

I would like a boy first, but reading your storey as made me realise even more that nothing is for granted and so long as baby is happy and healthy I dont care :thumpup:

I beleive this could be highly addictive, I've not done any work for 2 hours now! ;)

Hi Hayley! Welcome to WTT!!! So sorry to hear about Baby Alex. He's so gorgeous. You're such a strong lady. :hugs: DH and I are planning to start TTC in August as well. Guess we'll be heading over to TTC at the same time so I can't wait to get to know you!

:hug:

Hey Hayley - I am also TTC in September - there's quite a few of us, which is quite exciting :)

I hope that you soon feel welcome in WTT - it is a really friendly section xx

Hayley :rofl: how fantastic, choosing a name you know your nan can spell.

I would like a boy first, but reading your storey as made me realise even more that nothing is for granted and so long as baby is happy and healthy I dont care :thumpup:

I beleive this could be highly addictive, I've not done any work for 2 hours now! ;)

:happydance: glad to see you still online a few hours later :happydance: your getting hooked in fast :)

I kno lots of people have a 'preference' and as of yet I havent had a sex I would prefer but I would like both boys and girls at some point. Since Alex died I cant stand reading the threads when people are going onnnnn about how disappointed they are cuz there having the opposit sex to they wanted..... but I have to bare in mind I'm not in their situation so they must have their own personal reasons for wanting a certain sex!!

xxxx

Hey Hayley
Wish i was joing you in TTC then, but i have ages to wait
It will be Aug before we know it, Cant believe xmas was 5 months ago

Hey Hayley

:hi: not to worry I'll probs still be in TTC when you get there, be just my luck, got pregnant soo easily last time. In my head (and I know its not that straight forward) I assume I will be pregnant first time, have all this time WTT then probs months actually TTC!!:dohh:

Wow that has gone fast. I had 15 weeks of pregnancy left at xmas its gone FAST!!!

xxx

Hey Hayley

:hi: not to worry I'll probs still be in TTC when you get there, be just my luck, got pregnant soo easily last time. In my head (and I know its not that straight forward) I assume I will be pregnant first time, have all this time WTT then probs months actually TTC!!:dohh:

Wow that has gone fast. I had 15 weeks of pregnancy left at xmas its gone FAST!!!

xxx

Hun i hope you are not in TTC when i get there- in a nice way- i hope you might have your BFP before that!! :hugs: You will have me bugging you with lots of TTC questions. In a way i hope we TTC a few months early but for the moment its July.
I guess its all part of the journey we go through x

Haylleyy!!!

Omg just came in to look in here and what do i find! your WTT! congratulations hun! cant wait till sept!

just remember ill be there the whole way though whenever you need me! so excited for you

Pinkgirl;

Hun i hope you are not in TTC when i get there- in a nice way- i hope you might have your BFP before that!! :hugs: You will have me bugging you with lots of TTC questions. In a way i hope we TTC a few months early but for the moment its July.
I guess its all part of the journey we go through x

I kinda hope so too unless you come a few month early :) I'm sure you'll manage to sneak over :) haha you can ask away but I still wont know any answers for you!! I'll be as clueless then as I am now, if I get pregnant it will be more luck than judgement :rofl:

Its all too confusing... :dohh:

xxx

Haylleyy!!!

Omg just came in to look in here and what do i find! your WTT! congratulations hun! cant wait till sept!

just remember ill be there the whole way though whenever you need me! so excited for you

:hi: havent seen u online in a while!! Hope you and Ava are ok :cloud9:

September sounds agessss away :( I kinda wish we were TTC now (Richard really wants to which makes it harder) but I know I'm not ready yet plus dont want any dates to be the same as Alex's. So August the earliest cuz then IF we got pregnant first try then it would be due next May but knowing our luck we'll be TTC and end up being due a when Alex was born/died but in a few years time :dohh:

thank you sooo much :hugs:

xxxx

aww August September really won't be too far away, I have been seeing my ticker go down and can't believe now how close we're getting! It will be here before you know it :) Xx

I will know more this summer when i move in with OH, depends how long it takes till we get settled i guess.
I am clueless about TTC too! lol x

Lovely to see so many people planning to TTC same time as me. I can't wait, gona stop my pill very soon and start FA tablets, plus want to strengthen my stomach and back up. It becomes so real when starting to do these things in prep, I just can't help but worry that I'll stop taking the pill and nothing will happen! then all I be thinking was I wished I'd have tried earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->