Anyone TTC August/September time?

Haylleyy!!!

Omg just came in to look in here and what do i find! your WTT! congratulations hun! cant wait till sept!

just remember ill be there the whole way though whenever you need me! so excited for you

:hi: havent seen u online in a while!! Hope you and Ava are ok :cloud9:

September sounds agessss away :( I kinda wish we were TTC now (Richard really wants to which makes it harder) but I know I'm not ready yet plus dont want any dates to be the same as Alex's. So August the earliest cuz then IF we got pregnant first try then it would be due next May but knowing our luck we'll be TTC and end up being due a when Alex was born/died but in a few years time :dohh:

thank you sooo much :hugs:

xxxx

Me and Ava are fab! :) im gonna join WTT lol im TTC in 2013 i might make a ticker lol :rofl:

yeh it would be hard if you got pregnant and gave birth the same time as his due date or birth :(

i would love to TTC in sept too, i love being pregnant at the time i didnt but now looking back at it i do

ill be chatting in and out of here cos im "technically WTT" :rofl: x

Haylleyy!!!

Omg just came in to look in here and what do i find! your WTT! congratulations hun! cant wait till sept!

just remember ill be there the whole way though whenever you need me! so excited for you

September sounds agessss away :( I kinda wish we were TTC now (Richard really wants to which makes it harder) but I know I'm not ready yet plus dont want any dates to be the same as Alex's. So August the earliest cuz then IF we got pregnant first try then it would be due next May but knowing our luck we'll be TTC and end up being due a when Alex was born/died but in a few years time :dohh:

xxxx

Me and Ava are fab! :) im gonna join WTT lol im TTC in 2013 i might make a ticker lol :rofl:

yeh it would be hard if you got pregnant and gave birth the same time as his due date or birth :(

i would love to TTC in sept too, i love being pregnant at the time i didnt but now looking back at it i do

Come on over Hannah... bring the other girls with you :rofl: maybe my August/September doesnt sound too far off after all. Bet you your in 1st/2nd/3rd tri before 2013 though lol!! :rofl:

I have big plans for Alex's 1st birthday so I dont want to have another baby distracting me (id rather be heavily pregnant and due to give birth the month later)

I never enjoyed pregnany, well I lie I LOVED scans (hence why I had 5) and I loved listening to his heartbeat (bought a doppler) and I loved all my midwife and antenatal appoitments and bump, basically everything to do with baby but I hated the effect it had on my body I was so relieved when Alex was here thought I'd never have to do it all over again. But Richards always wanted more and although my heart is still full of love, my arms are empty and I havent got to do what a 'normal' mummy gets to do with their baby :cry:

Look forward to seeing more of you over in WTT then Hannah :happydance:

xxx

Haylleyy!!!

xxxx

Come on over Hannah... bring the other girls with you :rofl: maybe my August/September doesnt sound too far off after all. Bet you your in 1st/2nd/3rd tri before 2013 though lol!! :rofl:

I have big plans for Alex's 1st birthday so I dont want to have another baby distracting me (id rather be heavily pregnant and due to give birth the month later)

I never enjoyed pregnany, well I lie I LOVED scans (hence why I had 5) and I loved listening to his heartbeat (bought a doppler) and I loved all my midwife and antenatal appoitments and bump, basically everything to do with baby but I hated the effect it had on my body I was so relieved when Alex was here thought I'd never have to do it all over again. But Richards always wanted more and although my heart is still full of love, my arms are empty and I havent got to do what a 'normal' mummy gets to do with their baby :cry:

Look forward to seeing more of you over in WTT then Hannah :happydance:

xxx

:rofl: i dont think any of the other girlies are gonna TTC anytime soon :rofl: but they can WTT lol

what do you have planed for alexs birthday?

Good luck with TTC hun. I hope ur blessed with another baby who's just as gorgeous as Alex was. And time heals ur heart a little xxxx

By August/September I might ... start taking my previtamins! Okay, not TTC, but for me it would be the go-ahead and the countdown to the last 3 months. But, this is not a final date, I have to overcome certain limitations due to my anxiety to try to TTC, and this make take longer than I plan. Anyway, fingers-crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->