Anyone TTC first cycle after baby while EBF?

balula

Reaction score
So our son (first baby) was born almost 4 months ago and we decided to NTNP but my cycle surprised us and returned on Thursday and we decided to actively TTC this month after AF for a Christmas surprise!

Anyone else TTC first cycle after baby?

I'm still exclusively breastfeeding and plan to continue during pregnancy and then nurse tandem after birth.

Any advice/words of encouragement/personal experience of this?

We just ordered some OPKs from amazon today and have the full support of our midwife that my body is ready physically for another healthy pregnancy.

I got pregnant my first cycle after my 2nd was born but I this was after I had stopped nursing . good luck!.

We were not expecting my cycle to return as quick as it did as in my family it's usually about 8 months pp at the earliest but my son is a great sleeper and only wakes once or so a night to feed.

We are only TTC this month to get a Christmas gift haha and then in the new year will relax back to NTNP.

But I'm super excited and am sure hoping this will be our month!

I'm still nursing and ttc, but mine is much older :) good luck mama!

Are you ladies doing/trying anything special to boost chances?

We never actually TTC our son he surprised us while on BC pill so this is our first try at it.

We are NTNP. I had my first pp cycle when DD was 6 months, but haven't had a cycle since. (It's been 2 months now.) LO still nurses 4-5 times a day, so I'm sure that has something to do with the long, irregular cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->