Anyone TTC in August / September?

Laura27

Reaction score
75 days til I take my last pill!!

Anyone else trying around the same time?

oooooh.. very exciting:happydance:

Me and DH are are going to start trying for number two in august/ september. I am soooooo excited and finding these last coupe of months to be the hardest, I just cant wait to give my little girl a bro/sis, i know shes going to be a fantastic big sister :cloud9: xx

This will be my first so i'm nervous, excited and scared all at the same time!!!

Congrats on trying for another, I bet your little one can't wait to have a little brother or sister to fuss over!!

me!! this will be my first too, we are going on holiday at the end of august and it will be our first wedding anniversary so would love to fall pregnant then! I've came off the pill last month so just using other protection at the moment until the time is right, wanted to let my body get the pill out its system!

good luck when the time comes!

I would love some WTT/TTC buddies :D!

This will be my first so i'm nervous, excited and scared all at the same time!!!

Congrats on trying for another, I bet your little one can't wait to have a little brother or sister to fuss over!!

I know what you mean, it is scary when its your first and you dont know what to expect but dont worry its a fantastic experience:winkwink: I cant wait to do it all again! Yes..she asks me nearly every day for a little brother or sister, it melts my heart :cloud9: xx

Me me me!!!

TTC no. 2 from End of Aug/Sept. DS is almost 16 months.

I stopped my pill 2 months ago and am on my 2nd cycle of charting. Took us 2 months last time but don't expect the same luck this time.

I am also v scared, worse in fact than with no1 as I know whats coming haha!! xx

I've been off birth control since January, but we ended up putting off TTC because we booked a cruise, and I didn't want to risk being miserable. However, we will be NTNP on the cruise which is going to be during the first week of September!

OH and I hope to try around then if everything goes as planned with our move it is so exciting. Good luck to you ladies

This is when we are hoping to try :) I need to get my mirena coil removed soon and am starting pre-natal care to boost the chance of a healthy pregnancy.

Wishing all of you the best x

meeee meeee!!
We are waiting until August to try for our first as we are getting married. I got my implant out in March and started taking vitamins 4 weeks ago. I got a bit carried away and bought pregnancy tests today!! They were on offer, that's my excuse! Looking forward to sharing my story with everyone!!

Hubby and I will be ntnp end of August and most likely actively trying in September for our first!! My last pill was 2/20 and i have been waiting for my cycle to regulate itself which is becoming a little frustrating. My last period was 3/28...any one else experiencing issues with af after stopping the pill??

We hope to be! I'm on the NuvaRing and I will come off of it in mid-July (maybe this will be my last month, though, haven't decided) if we do decide to go ahead and TTC. I am rather excited for the possibility of a late-May or late-June baby :)

Wow so exciting....so many ladies trying at the same time!! Would love a buddy to chat to while I eek out the last few weeks!!! Yay!!

Yeah it will be good to chat, sometimes I find it hard to think of anything else other than trying for a baby!! I had my implant out in march and had my first period 4 weeks later. The next period (if you can call it that) came 29 days later, it was just really light for about 3 days, got heavier on the 4th then that was pretty much it. Period due (hopefully) next week, hoping this one is more like a normal period!!

Me!!! :)
We get married at the end of August, and will be TTC immediately after. :D

Me too! I had a miscarriage in November and another in March so we are taking a little break to regroup and enjoy the summer. Hoping to be pregnant again, this time with a stickey bean, by fall. We are trying for number three. Baby dust to all!!!

Me too! I had a miscarriage in November and another in March so we are taking a little break to regroup and enjoy the summer. Hoping to be pregnant again, this time with a stickey bean, by fall. We are trying for number three. Baby dust to all!!!

Sorry about your losses sweetie, seems like your holding up well. Sending baby dust your way as well, good luck hun :flower:

I'm getting my implant out on the 12th August eeeekk I'm so excited :)

We are going upstart ttc in August too! My boy is early two and I need to start reducing some medication but I'm with you girls too!

So excited to be trying again :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->