Anyone TTC in Dec?

lil_angel

Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone else is ttc in Dec this year?

I am so excited!! :)

Hi lil_angel,

My TTC time isn't 100% yet, but I think I'll be coming off BCP in Sept, looking to start TTC (well, NTNP, but kind of the same I guess!) a couple of months after that. So I'm hoping December time for me too! I want to find out for definite, damn men and their dithering...

There seems to be quite a few of us here who will be trying this autumn/winter, it's cool. Some of us could be bump buddies next year - madness :D

Hey Elhaym...

Thats great news!! My partner and I have already set a date...and we are sticking to it! I am so excited, and cant wait for it to come round! It seems so long away, but hopefully these next 4months will go fast. That will be cool.....bump buddies!!!! :)

It'll go really fast without you realising it - then you can enjoy the baby making fun. ;)

I should be trying round about then too. I will be ttc from October/November depending on cycle anyway and doubt I'll conceive straight away - long cycles make it more difficult for me to conceive. So I will be ttc in Decmeber too! Can't wait!

Good luck!!

:HI: and welcome lil_angel!

I too will be starting to TTC in December! There are quite a few of us that are going to be trying around that time.

hey im new on here. Hope you dont mind me joining in. I have been lurking for months and thought it was about time i said hello. Me and OH are planning on TTC in december too. There are quite alot of us.

I MIGHT be TTC in December as well - it all really depends on a lot of other factors so we shall see.

DH and I are planning on TTC in December and going off the pill in Sept. We're both excited though hubby varies from super excited to terrified lol. I pretty much live constantly in the "omg" mindset. Just need to get the OK from the Dr. before we get too far ahead of ourselves!

Yes i will be there. Well november we start but i doubt it will happen 1st month. :)

It looks like it will be November/December for me too x

Just to update...:hi:

My oh and i MIGHT be ttc in Oct now... but its still a MIGHT atm! If not then it will be November / December :happydance:

Hello everyone,

will be TTC from mid-november onwards. Hopefully see you all in the TTC forums from then!

Are you all having a good summer?

Good so far, if only the weather would co-operate! How about you?

December for me too if all goes well! Exciting as not too long to go now. Best wishes to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->