Anyone TTC not long after giving birth? breastfeeding??

babydeabreu

Blessed Family of two :)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies :)

i've not long given birth to my 3 months old boy :) both me and my partner are loving every moment of it, so much that we have already started trying for a little brother/sister. trying again now, we are hoping that there will be a year or so difference between them. i know i must be mad but i just love children and having little andreas has made me want more :)

are there others out there that are trying not long after giving birth? that would like to be buddies? or am i the only crazy one here? :shrug:

lyns x

i started trying when LO was 3 months, he is 11 months and im still here, but i did have a few problems. good luck, hope it happens soon for you!

oh wicked glad im not the only one then :) sorry to hear you've had problems hope nothing serious? took me around 10 months last time, so im not thinking its going to happen fast, but i see it as the soon we try the better :)

thanks for the luck X

My daughter was 7 and half months when i go pregnant again but sadly just miscarried that baby so to be honest i wouldnt wait around cus nu never know what could happen gud luck hun

awww sorry to hear that hun. when things like that happen, makes you want it to happen again even more ;) hope you get there again soon too xx

My daughter is 5 months old and we've just started NTNP :flower:

Would've started trying sooner but I had a c section so had to wait a teeeeny bit longer :haha:

My daughter is 5 months old and we've just started NTNP :flower:

Would've started trying sooner but I had a c section so had to wait a teeeeny bit longer :haha:

how you finding it hun? are you excited :) :happydance:

really hope i dont have to wait to long....be nice if i got bfp at christmas again :)

Good luck!
Our son has just turned 5 and we only just feel totally ready! lol xx

Our son is almost 3months old and i would really like to try again now.

I had a c-section, the doctor has said to wait 3months before trying again so thats about now... first a/f has just shown up so it could be all systems go!

It took us over a year to concieve our son so i'm not expecting it to happen any time soon but you never know.

good luck x

Our son is almost 3months old and i would really like to try again now.

I had a c-section, the doctor has said to wait 3months before trying again so thats about now... first a/f has just shown up so it could be all systems go!

It took us over a year to concieve our son so i'm not expecting it to happen any time soon but you never know.

good luck x

hey chanel :)

looks like were in the same boat then :)

hope it happends soon for you :hugs:xx

when i had my eldest my husband and i decided to start ttc straight away, i got pregnant when he was 3 months old so there is exactly 12months between them and its so nice. thet are so close. We then had another little boy 3 years later and Ava our beautiful suprise was born 15 months later. My house is a mad house but i love it, cant wait to start ttc no. 5. So if its what you want then go for it and good luck!

sounds lovely..just what i would love. mad house may be crazy but i can imagen its great :) x

We were going to TTC when Abbey was two months old but my job was at risk of redundancy so we waited a little while. I lost my job... Then my husband's job was at risk of redundancy, luckily he is safe so we're TTC now. Abbey has just turned 6 months :) x

Hey Hun..... I started ttc straight away son was born 28th august 2009 I thought may take a while as first took 12 months but this has been 13 cycles do far!!! Glad we tried straight away yur far from mad I was so chuffed to try again just hope it happens soon. gl!!! Xxx

We were going to TTC when Abbey was two months old but my job was at risk of redundancy so we waited a little while. I lost my job... Then my husband's job was at risk of redundancy, luckily he is safe so we're TTC now. Abbey has just turned 6 months :) x

wicked news. it all come together for you guys in the end :) gl hun x

Hey Hun..... I started ttc straight away son was born 28th august 2009 I thought may take a while as first took 12 months but this has been 13 cycles do far!!! Glad we tried straight away yur far from mad I was so chuffed to try again just hope it happens soon. gl!!! Xxx

oh your not far from me :) mine was born the 6th of august. ive had my first cycle...tried to do the dead round what i think was my "o" cycle..fingers crossed :)

i also would love a girl this time..would like to have one of each then after that i wouldnt mind either.

how many kids would you like? talking to me partner were thinking 3-4 :) x

oh your not far from me :) mine was born the 6th of august. ive had my first cycle...tried to do the dead round what i think was my "o" cycle..fingers crossed :)

i also would love a girl this time..would like to have one of each then after that i wouldnt mind either.

how many kids would you like? talking to me partner were thinking 3-4 :) x[/QUOTE]

Wow you were lucky I didnt get my AF for 4 months after he was born so was difficult to judge for me. Yeah 28th August was best day of my life. If I conceive next month I would be due in August again!!!

we have a stepson and my first born so this will be our last we think. My hubby was only really wanting the
one we had and I at least wanted one more and didnt think he would budge on it but as soon as had him he wanted
to start trying straight away lol.... thats men for you. Your son is gorgeous!!! Unless we come into lots of money
this will be our last and to be honest I couldnt go through this stress again.

We are also on same cycle day too, Im also 7dpo!!! Do you usually test early or wait til you are late? xx

I'm so glad you posted this. I was beginning to feel like I was the maddest person around.

My daughter will 5 months on December 1st and we plan to start trying either December or January. I had a c section so was told to wait 6 months. Ideally I'd like 15-18 months between them and I fell pregnant my first month off the pill last time but I'm banking on it taking slightly longer.

I've always wanted a close age gap and always said I wanted my kids before I turn 30 (I'm 28).

I do have pangs on guilt every now and then though as I feelbad that Summer won't have 100% of our attention but I figure by the time I actually conceive and the new baby arrives she'll be a lot older.

Good luck to everyone!

X

theres 12 months 2 weeks beween my 2 children - and ive never regretted having close together (not planned that way)

they always have eachother - when im tidying up or making dinner there never bored as they have eachother to play with so dont always need my attention.
I was an only child so know how much i always wanted my mum as no-one to play with.

my only nag on it is the side by side double puschait as one is heavier than the other have to keep alternating them each use to make it stop breaking even then mine broke so i recomend a tandem style x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->