Anyone TTC not long after giving birth? breastfeeding??

oh your not far from me :) mine was born the 6th of august. ive had my first cycle...tried to do the dead round what i think was my "o" cycle..fingers crossed :)

i also would love a girl this time..would like to have one of each then after that i wouldnt mind either.

how many kids would you like? talking to me partner were thinking 3-4 :) xx

Wow you were lucky I didnt get my AF for 4 months after he was born so was difficult to judge for me. Yeah 28th August was best day of my life. If I conceive next month I would be due in August again!!!

we have a stepson and my first born so this will be our last we think. My hubby was only really wanting the
one we had and I at least wanted one more and didnt think he would budge on it but as soon as had him he wanted
to start trying straight away lol.... thats men for you. Your son is gorgeous!!! Unless we come into lots of money
this will be our last and to be honest I couldnt go through this stress again.

We are also on same cycle day too, Im also 7dpo!!! Do you usually test early or wait til you are late? xx

oh how greats that your 7dpo as well :) your like my testing buddie lol :)

before when i was ttc i would test all the bloody time lol i seriouly was trying so much i would hope id get pregnant straight away after my "o" but as it come to the end i calmed down alot and would make sure i tested no more than twise....so this time round i will try and test 2 weeks after "o" so that i know mentally ill have more of a show..as testing to early can SOME times make it negative on test xxx

i think it is so nice to have siblings close to each other Gemmamumof2. my brother and sister are the same..they are like just under a year apart...then mum had me 3 years later. my brother and sister are close, even growing up they was always together and because of this i was always with them too :)

MummytoSummer - nope your definitely not the maddest person around, well not with wanting more kid so soon anyways :) :winkwink:...

i personally think dont matter how apart the age gab is, its how you teach them to be with each other that the attension you give will feel equal with them :) xx

xx

oh how exciting that theres so many of us ttc again xxx

yeah to testing buddies hun!!! When are you planning on testing or are you waiting til you are late? You got any symptons yet? xx

yeah to testing buddies hun!!! When are you planning on testing or are you waiting til you are late? You got any symptons yet? xx

truth be told hun...im actually dreading testing lol i hate seeing negative test. but i think im going to test earlie next week :)

im getting tired but that could be anything...i do have a 3 month old who likes to keep me up, so maybe thats got something to do with it :dohh: lol who knows, just got to wait and see :shrug: xxx

what bout you?

Yeah it must be hard I remember when my wee one was so young but have to say he has been very good for me sleeping all through the night since about 8 months and has only ever got me up once through the night. AF due around about Monday I also cant stand BFN soul destroying so I dont know. FRER is calling me but I will have to have willpower I have 2 IC's so may use them tomorrow and the next day prob too early but at least I will get them out of the house. My hubby is so patient its sickly he wants me to wait a week late before testing or even a fortnight :rofl: xxx

jeazz....does he not understand? our minds are the hardest to get away from lol once somethings on our mind it doesnt go away lol im going to try and test next friday so i have 4/5 days of a stronger chance of getting higher hCG in my urine. how funny it is that we try so much to get pregnant but when it comes down to testing, we dread it and dare not test just incase its negative lol

let me know how you get on...would be so happy for you if you got BFP :) XXX

hey hun..how you getting on? have you tested yet? fingers crossed for you xx

My daughter was 8 months when I fell pregnant with my son, we'd been trying a couple of months, there's 17 months between them xxx your little boy is gorgeous btw xxx

oh thats nice, a little brother for her.. would you try for another?? id love to have one of each like that :) x

My DS is five months next week, and we're NTNP/ TTC... we want them close. We were going to wait til next summer, but can't! My cycles are all over since I had DS, so I'm banking on it taking a while... I didnt want to leave it too long as my mum and dad fell on their first month of trying with me, and then had several 2nd tri losses and rounds of clomid before my twin brothers were conceived. You just never know
xx

oh thats nice, a little brother for her.. would you try for another?? id love to have one of each like that :) x

We're trying for our third now, our little boy will be 3 in March so it will be a bigger gap, but am glad of it this time, as it will be nice to have some time with just the baby when the other two are at nursery/school, I never had that luxury with my son and it all went past in a bit of a blur!

My DS is five months next week, and we're NTNP/ TTC... we want them close. We were going to wait til next summer, but can't! My cycles are all over since I had DS, so I'm banking on it taking a while... I didnt want to leave it too long as my mum and dad fell on their first month of trying with me, and then had several 2nd tri losses and rounds of clomid before my twin brothers were conceived. You just never know
xx

oh how exciting for you to have a twin :) im sure your cycle will return to normal..sometimes they say it can take 6/12 month for your body and cycle to return to normal but saying that it took my cousins friend 8 months with the same problems as you.. so keep having fun trying hun, could be sooner than you think :) xxx

We're trying for our third now, our little boy will be 3 in March so it will be a bigger gap, but am glad of it this time, as it will be nice to have some time with just the baby when the other two are at nursery/school, I never had that luxury with my son and it all went past in a bit of a blur!

so you see giving birth cant be all that bad for us women to keep wanting to have more lol so three children..is there a limit? or after this one would that be it? im hoping to full pregnant with in a year, so andreas isnt that much older. but just isnt that easy isit :)

its nice to know that theres quite alot of women out there tho that are trying so soon after birth. after all that pain we really are mad to keep trying for more lol x

hey hun..have you tested? i did the other day..was bfn and today the witch came..so not this month :)

hope ur well xx

Hi hun, sorry I havent been on much and sorry the dreaded AF came. Im 1dpo today so FX for both of us this cycle. How are you? xx

hey hun..have you tested? i did the other day..was bfn and today the witch came..so not this month :)

hope ur well xx

How are you getting on hun, Im not too hopeful now this month to be honest got a bad feeling AF will be here soon xx

my ds is 6months im on my last 5 days of the pill then we will be ttc no3 soooo excited x

Hi. I gave birth to my little one 8 months ago (he's 8 months old tomorrow) and my periods have just come back last week! So we are going to start straight away. I am 36 years old - 37 in July, so I feel that I don't want to wait to start trying in case it takes a while to get pregnant. I am really excited! I wish I had known about this site before when I was pregnant the first time - it looks great! I think if you are ready then you are ready, and you should go for it! Good luck. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->