Anyone TTC not long after giving birth? breastfeeding??

hi :hi: sorry the witch :witch: got you hunny. Im due to test on saturday my wee boy is 7 months and we are ttc#2, hoping for a xmas day :bfp: xxx

hey ladies :)

i'm good over here hun....just trying not to think bout it..im just TRYING to go with the flow (even though its always in the back of my mind). it took us a while last time so, hopefully it want take that long this time round. im due around christmas so big fingers crossed it stays away for us all :)

are you all ready for christmas? what sort of thing have you all got your little ones?

hopefully you will get your bfp. I dont really know where i am in my cycle as ive just came off bc. So like you im trying not to think about it much, it would be lovely if you got a christmas bfp. My older boys are getting a Playstation 3 between them and a train set and some transformer sets as well as a few little things. I just got the babies a couple of small things as Caleb is still too small to realise whats going on and most likely will play with the wrapping paper more than the toys. How about you? are you ready what are you getting your little lad?

hopefully you will get your bfp. I dont really know where i am in my cycle as ive just came off bc. So like you im trying not to think about it much, it would be lovely if you got a christmas bfp. My older boys are getting a Playstation 3 between them and a train set and some transformer sets as well as a few little things. I just got the babies a couple of small things as Caleb is still too small to realise whats going on and most likely will play with the wrapping paper more than the toys. How about you? are you ready what are you getting your little lad?

Thanks 3boys :) whats your name hun? my names lynsey :hi:

sounds like you got your hands full this christmas,sounds like so much fun..i would love lots of kids at christmas one day O:)

just like you i've got little buba just small bits as i know he would love the wrapper more than whats inside lol im really looking forward to it though..its like our first family christmas. normal its just the two of us. this time last year i was almost 6 weeks pregnant now he's here and is already over 4 months :)

it must be mad, stressfull but very enjoyable for you at christmas :) xx

Ive got my wee boy a smart trike and things like building blocks and bath toys etc....
probably too much lol xxx

bath toys..i think thats a cool idea. at the moment my little one only wiggles and flaps his arms and legs lol but i will be getting him some bath toys soon as well :) i mean what can you really get a 4 month old baby other that noisy toys lol x

hi Lynsey, my name is Tricia, I dont really find christmas all that stressful but i think you just adjust to the amount of kids you have, I'm just hoping that by next year there will be 5! lol! it is lovely to have so many kids at xmas. I'd say you are super excited about your first xmas as a family! I'm sure it will be lovely for you.

Nice to meet you Tricia :)

how lovely would that be... 5 kids running round the house making mess making noise..excellant lol my mum has 5 siblings and my dad has 4..so wanting a big family must run in the family :) i would love to atleast have 4 kids if not more, but my goal is to have 4 kids..crazy but having this little one has made me want more kids even more.

im definitely looking forward to christmas day with the three of us. going to go out in a bit to get some more bits then im done :)

hope you have a great christmas hun xxx

:hi: hun

How are you and everyone else? I had a take a little break as AF hit me hard this time was two days late and thought umm just maybe no such luck lol so trying not to be on here so much. How was your christmas? Oh for anyone that doesnt know me my name is Shona.

I know what you mean hun about not wanting it to take as long. That was my strategy for ttc straight away took 12 months to conceive my first and this one is 15 cycles so far, hope its quick for you hun. I have had real bad cystitis for a couple of weeks hope it goes soon as I ovulate in 8 days!!! hehe..... xxxx

hi shona, my name is tricia. Im sorry to hear that its taken so long for you. Do you have a little boy or girl? Sometimes ttc really confuses me it has taken me a long time in the past and other times not so long so i dont know what to think this time!lol! I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Hoping to have another girl so that Ava can have a sister but a little boy would be lovely as well! I just came off the pill 3 weeks ago so i dont really know where i am in this cycle or even if im going to ovulate so i will just have to wait and see. How was your Xmas?

hey shona and tricia..merry christmas :)

did you both have a lovely christmas? mine was just great..best feeling in the world waking up to my baby boy and partner :) cant believe how quick its all gone really. one minute i'm ttc..next hes born and already had hes first christmas...enjoyable but just going to fast :) how was yours? x

the :witch: got me yesterday..i was 2 days late..just like you shona i was thinking humm maybe..but not yet. sorry to hear bout your cystitis what caused it..do you know? hope it does goes soon :)

off the pill ay tricia nice :) soon as your af comes you'll soon know where your body is ;) some catch egg quick some not so quick...but i'm sure you will hun :hugs:

you all got plans for the new years? xx

no I dont have any plans for the new year! will probably be in bed before 12! lol! We had a nice Christmas although we woke up to no water as the pipes had frozen over. It came back yesterday but the council keep turning to off to fix burst pipes so it was a very smelly xmas! we were nearly 2 smelly to dtd but we just about managed it. I dont think there is any point in hoping this cycle, i bought a basal thermometer and plan on using that next cycle. So sorry the witch got you! hope we both and everyone else on this thread get our BFPs this month! x x

hi shona, my name is tricia. Im sorry to hear that its taken so long for you. Do you have a little boy or girl? Sometimes ttc really confuses me it has taken me a long time in the past and other times not so long so i dont know what to think this time!lol! I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Hoping to have another girl so that Ava can have a sister but a little boy would be lovely as well! I just came off the pill 3 weeks ago so i dont really know where i am in this cycle or even if im going to ovulate so i will just have to wait and see. How was your Xmas?

Thanks hun..... xmas and new year was nice but quiet. My beautiful baby is a boy and cant believe how time is flying. He took 12 months to conceive and this one is even longer!!! It does suck but got to happen sometime altho I cant believe that at the moment. How are you hun? My name is Shona by the way :hugs: xxx

hey shona and tricia..merry christmas :)

did you both have a lovely christmas? mine was just great..best feeling in the world waking up to my baby boy and partner :) cant believe how quick its all gone really. one minute i'm ttc..next hes born and already had hes first christmas...enjoyable but just going to fast :) how was yours? x

the :witch: got me yesterday..i was 2 days late..just like you shona i was thinking humm maybe..but not yet. sorry to hear bout your cystitis what caused it..do you know? hope it does goes soon :)

off the pill ay tricia nice :) soon as your af comes you'll soon know where your body is ;) some catch egg quick some not so quick...but i'm sure you will hun :hugs:

you all got plans for the new years? xx

Hey hun,

Ah I have been diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis which basically means I have an overactive bladder not an infection which anti-biotics wouldnt fix and wouldnt you believe its all the bad things in a diet plus sex ha go figure so on medication to try and control it and have a hospital appt on the 21st. I have had it for years and years but never knew what it was sometimes shows an infection but not often. Went after I had my baby but come back now so strong. I am 6dpo at the moment got my peak very early this month cycle day 13 how are you hun? xxx

hey shona, im fine, i'm roughly 6 or 7 dpo so im just hoping that i caught it this month although i doubt it as its the first month off the pill. In the past it has taken a while twice and the other 2 times it happened instantly so i dont know. this is the first month that i used opks so i know we bd enough, how about you?

ah well I dont know been a weird month for me. Using the CBFM and suppose to use from day 9 but didnt use til day 11 so dont know if that showed a low cos the monitor had nothing else to pick up on as didnt test when I was suppose to but had lots of ewcm that afternoon and then day 12 a high but didnt bed that day and then day 13 to my shock got my peak couldnt understand it never ever had a peak that early so bed day 9,11,13,14 so dont know if I had missed it completely :shrug: ??? hope its your month hun wouldnt wish ttc this long on anyone xxx

oh and my cystitis is real bad today it always gets really bad in 2ww xx

sorry to hear that hun. Hope you feel better soon! x x Looks like we will be testing around the same time. I hate everything to do with ttc! I know exactly what your going through, i just hope you dont have to wait much longer! x x

Hello everyone. just found this thread and wanted to say hi. DH and I are currently on our second month of TTC baby # 2. Our daughter is now 3.5 months old. AF started on the 30th of dec and ended the 3rd of jan. started my opk's yesterday. still not even a hint of a line. im on day 11 so didnt expect one just yet. a few days though and it should be there. Last months trying ended in a chemical pregnancy :( was pretty disheartening since conceiving my daughter was so easy. 2 weeks off the pill i was pregnant.

Wantingagirl: sorry to hear about the cystitis acting up. I hope you feel a bit better soon. I also hope you get your BFP at the end of your TWW.:dust:

3boys: baby bust so you. I hope the opk's helped out this month and that it doesnt take long to get that BFP for you :dust:

babydeabreu: sorry to hear the witch got you. baby dust to you for next cycle :dust:

hey yourstruly sorry to hear about your chemical, hopefully it wont take too long to conceive again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->