anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

:wave: Hiya i remeber you from Third Tri.... :flower:

Were gna start TNP in Aug/Sept when our lil chap will be 8/9 months old. We too want a close age gap as we want siblings to be close. OH (31) is an only child but i come from a brood of 4 but we all have big age gaps. Were still very close my youngest brother is 8 and my oldest brother is 34!! Im 24 my sis is also TCC and she is 31. As i said we are all still close and would do anything for eachother...my 8 year old bother definatly keeps us young minded and my neice is 7.

Hopefully my sis will be pregnant by the time i get pregnant as she is TTC at the moment....super exciting!!!

I dont give 2 flying &#!@ what ppl say about us TTC and having our babies close.....as i said to a 'friends" mother when she made a horrible comment about my baby when i was pregnant ''if you have nothing to say that is nice, keep your fat trap shut'':haha:

I hope it happens for you sooooon!!!x

My bubba is mixed race too:cloud9: :baby:
Im british carribean and my OH is half mexican half caucasian
Definatley the best of both worlds lol!!!

What is your bubbas mix?

I would love to be pregnant now lol, I miss the whole pregnancy and the excitement of going into labour, my LO is almost 4 months so in a way I don't know how il manage but I suppose it will be fine! I think it's beautiful having two so close in age, I'm exclusively Bf haven't had a period yet and I'm not on any form of contraception so I guess I'm part of the ntnp club hehe x

Awww laura--!! Congrats hunni! Ur super lucky hapy for u! Hows it been being pregnant and lookin after ur lo? Have u had much sickness? X

thankyou its been really good but its mostly because my OH is amazing he took over all night wakings and picks up the slack in the house if I've been a bit run down but poppy is such an easy going baby so I think that's helps and I didn't have much morning sickness either which is great !

Jenn- lol me and hubby cudnt ever be bothered trying to pull out method lol and i know what u mean about wanting to do a few things b4 gettin pregnant agan theres so much u cnt do when u pregntn when i had her i felt free again lol to eat and drink what i want lol but i must say im alot healthier pregnant than not lol as i eat super healthy etc and u got plenty of time to "get some balls to ttc " lol x

I would rather the next be a pleasent suprise lol really dont want to ttc for 19 months again! my little boy is growing up so fast:(

Yes! We TTC when DD was 10 months and I fell pregnant then! Currently 5 weeks pregnant :)

Charlie- wow 3 so clothss! My maths is crap how many months pregant were ur babys whe u got pregnant! and i accept all the advice i can get!! Thnk u x

Stephen was 3 weeks old when I got pregnant with Henry and Henry was 6 months when I got pregnant with number 3 :haha: I had 2 under 1 for 2 months! :) If you feel ready I say go for it and don't worry about anyone else's opinion

I was thinking how nice it would be and I'd love to do it all over again v.soon but I looked after my OH's other child (2yr old) with my 5 week old and completely changed my mind (I was v stressed), plus me and OH are having problems at the moment too (lots of arguing and stuff) he's trying to help a bit more but I know it wont last. If I had no doubts I had all the support there and could cope I'd definetly do it! I am FF and still havent had my aunt flo, on saturday I panicked as my breast also were producing clear fluid again, they stopped 7 weeks ago!! (when I ws preg my nipples started leaking at 10 weeks) I sent OH down to get me pregnancy test's and was secretly a little dissapointed when they came back negative, but in reality it would be selfish of me to bring another child into the world with my circumstances right now. Good Luck!!

Dianna_ how many kids do u and ur oh want all together? With combi feeding how much is formula feeding? I think i will combi feed when shes abit older as i have alot of milk but its drama every time to get her to stay on lol.
Was ur delivery a normal delivery? Was ur recovery ok?
Victoria- ive never heard of tht uterus problem hope it happens quicker for u.. and have u got a period yet? X

Nope, no period yet. In a way I hope it comes soon coz we would love another LO (even tho I hated pregnancy apart from feeling her move) but in another way I could quite happily never have a period again!! :)

I will just have to go along with whatever my body wants to do. I was quite shocked as it was my OH who suggested we NTNP, I thought he would be against the idea so I never even hinted at it. Wasn't till we finally DTD after having Freya that we weren't careful and the discussed it x x

Caz- thanks i hope im pregnant too before i go back+ and i believe so thts what my hr department said but they change the rules all the time but by my next pregnancy i would have been with the same employer over a yr which means i qualify for 6months full pay! Which i wud like very much lol x and omg people said tht to me too even on here when i said i want another one soon as i had this one they didnt take me seriously saying il change my mind after shes here but i havent!! Lol x and i better check with my docs when i next go just to double check about this rubella as my docs r abit slow and dnt keep up with thing s u have to ask lol

Lulu- goodluck hun! And i had spd when i was pregnant but it seemed to get better near the end as id stropped getting publid tranpsort hope ur spd doesnt start again x

Newmummy- how long u thinking of waiting?

Dianna- thanks! And hope ur supplier keeps increasing it takes work i used to keep pumpin even when the milk had stopped flowing to help stimulate my boobs abit more xx

Jelly- when did u start with the opks one thing i never tried was the temping thing lol never understood it lol im gonna try not to test though just live healthy and hopefuly find out when im 12 weeks gone lol i hated the first 3months lasted a lifetime! Im a bigg worrier! Lol last time i was testing practcily the day after we dtd ahah lol x

Babyhopes- aww before u had ur baby did u think it wud be sooner? Are u imigratin far?

Babydust! - heloo! Its nice that all ur siblings r close and aww an 8 yr old! Thats so sweet bet he really looks upto u! And what an amazing gift it wud be if ur both pregnant at th same time nt alot of ppl get to share that with there sibling at the same time!! Goodluck to u both awww!!
Haha thts funny not just a trap but a fat trap lol good for u hun! N wow what a lovely mix!! My daughter is half african (black british) and half white (english) shes so cute VERY light skinned lol which we were suprised about as im so dark lol when im out alone with her i see ppl wondering whats happened here lol ppl even wisper lol ( ..is she hers...is the dad white) lol at the doctors husband came for babys development checkup he went to the car and the doctor said " hes not tht dad is he? Just wondered as i didnt want to slip up".. i was like erm... Yes he is actualy lol x she has soo much long hair defently from her dad becoz my hair takes forver to grow lol x.

Babyjan- ahah welcome aboard! Lol hw long have u not been using anything? U cud be prego now lol and i actualy miss bein pregnant too i didnt think i wud when ppl said i wud i was like "how cani miss it i have my baby here" even my husband will rub my belly at night then remember theres no baby in there and say " i forgot there isnt a baby in there! I want one in there now" lol its funny ive been pregnant since we moved intogether n got married so hes never realy been around me for this long not pregnant lol x

Lovelylaura- thats fab u have a good oh and i hope im lucky n dnt get much sickness too! Lol

Jen- i get wht u mmean i dnt know how u coped! I ttc about 6cycles n it felt like forevr hun! So ur amazing! And gosh my babys growin so fast i didnt get the newborn face lol she was 9lb5 when born and long and she never acted like a newborn lol i wish i cud just skip straight to being 3 months pregnanrt tho.. cnt do the whole worry in the first 3 months lol i found out i was pregnant at 3weeks so. Tht felt like forever!

Charlie- wow 3weeks! Amazing!!! And thanks hun i sooo cnt wait to do it all again!

Emma- i remmeber u! I wrote a thred in second tri about leakyboobs did u breastfeed to start with? I heard even after u start ff babys crying can make them leake alitle omg when my daughter crys they leak like a tap and swell up lol and sorry ur havin problems with ur oh u sound very responsible to try not to concieve till things r sorted hope there sorted soon hun x thanks for the luck x

Victoria im with u! I HATE periods!! I was dreading the pp bleeding (little did i knw tht wud have been the least of my worries haha ) but becoz i had a section it was minimal i enjoyed the nine months no period now im on edge thinkin it cud start anytime wile im @ the supermarket or swimming lol we alwaus knew wed have them close wanted to get pregnant 6weekpp then planned changed after emc then we said 3monthspp then we had ann accident n said ohwell were 2monthspp near enuf to 3 may aswell just let it happen nw. Instead of waiting x

Babyhopes- aww before u had ur baby did u think it wud be sooner? Are u imigratin far?

Babydust! - heloo! Its nice that all ur siblings r close and aww an 8 yr old! Thats so sweet bet he really looks upto u! And what an amazing gift it wud be if ur both pregnant at th same time nt alot of ppl get to share that with there sibling at the same time!! Goodluck to u both awww!!
Haha thts funny not just a trap but a fat trap lol good for u hun! N wow what a lovely mix!! My daughter is half african (black british) and half white (english) shes so cute VERY light skinned lol which we were suprised about as im so dark lol when im out alone with her i see ppl wondering whats happened here lol ppl even wisper lol ( ..is she hers...is the dad white) lol at the doctors husband came for babys development checkup he went to the car and the doctor said " hes not tht dad is he? Just wondered as i didnt want to slip up".. i was like erm... Yes he is actualy lol x she has soo much long hair defently from her dad becoz my hair takes forver to grow lol x.

:flower: lol yh sometimes we get the odd stare from ppl as well n you can kinda se the wtf look expression :dohh: my bubba is light aswell and his hair is just starting to get a wave in it so at the moment it just sticks up lol looks super cute!!
How old is your daughter? my bubz is 13weeks....got his 2nd lot of injections tomoz which im dreading:wacko: OH is gna hold him for me whilst i go outside and wait for it to finish....i got a terrible needle phobia plus i might wanna punch the nurse for hurting my son lol (joking)

Really hoping my sis get pregnant before me as i dnt wanna rub it in her face IYKWIM that im on my 2nd whilst she hasnt had her 1st shes really tryimg too aswell and im giving her tips lol, plus pregnancy is so wonderful i want her to bask in the limelight for a bit lol thats if we get pregnant straight away anyway!!

wow i remember ALOT of you ladies from 3rd tri! Imm soo jelous of alll of you ttc again. I want to ttc again but my dh would never go for it lol. Im 22 and he is 24 and jonathan is our second. I too want 3 or 4 before i am28. So idk i know secretly dh does want another but you all know how it is lol

Mismummy2be - were of similer age! Do ppl knw ur ntnp at the momment? And ur right its noeones business just gets on my nerves when ppl make everythin so negitive the fact i got pregnant @ 20 ppl kept saying im too young even tho i was married so its just annoying knowing theyd find something negitive to say about something so exciting xx

Yer we are i have not long turned 20! no one knows just yet how about you have you and your OH told anyone yet?? i was 18 when i got pregnant and family were not to bad with judging us (but my sis was 17 when she had her first so that helped there) OHs dad was the only one who judged us openly

wow i thought i was the only crazy one!!! we are ntnp although i am exclusively bf and my period hasnt come back yet so not expecting anything to happen anytime soon. hoping to be pregnant by sept/oct. good luck everyone!! :D

We have been ntnp since we got the ok from my doctor at the 8 week checkup. I had an emcs too. I exclusively bf and co-sleep so I wasn't expecting much but since my period returned a few weeks ago we have been more actively ttc. I was so surprised OH wanted to because I always hear about having to convince the guy!

I want to have 3 or 4 before I am 35 and some of it has to do with medical reasons, but the main reason is because my brother and I were 7 years apart and I never felt close to him, even though I have tried we still aren't close (I am too "old" to be cool I guess, :wacko: ). I have an identical twin sister that I am very close to and I am hoping that any children I have will have a close relationship, although I know you can't make that happen, :haha: !

My sister has 2 very close in age and she has told me all the pros and cons and I think there are more pros for me personally!

This is the first month I had my period (so have been actively ttc) but this morning is 11 dpo and I tested this morning and got bfn and then this afternoon I started cramping like I do before af, so it looks like I am out this month at least. :(

Good luck to us all, and :dust:

brieanna- with both my pregnancies (one ended in mc at 8 weeks) i had af cramps around the time my period was due. apparently it can be the embryo embedding itself in the lining! So you are definately not out yet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->