Anyone TTC W/ Dermoid cyst or polyps?

MommyCate

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Cate. In November, we decided to move from not actively trying but not preventing to full blown trying. I didn't have a period from November to early January and thought that I was pregnant but not testing positive. (didn't find out with my angel baby until 17 weeks) went in and had an ultrasound only to find out I've got a dermoid cyst on my right ovary that is growing, a cyst on my left ovary and a polyp within my uterine cavity. As a result, I haven't been ovulating.

I know that it isn't good to dwell on the success of others but during the time that I have been trying, and during the time I haven't been actively preventing (which equals about a year. [6 months trying, 7 months not actively preventing]) no less than 19 females in my life have become pregnant including 3 best friends, my sister, my husband's brother (and his wife) and his cousin (who I was also pregnant with during my 2nd pregnancy). I am happy for all of them, and sincerely wish them the best but can't help but feel like it should be my time...

Any of you ladies feel the same?

I had two dermoid cysts. I was told that it was unlikely I would fall pregnant and if I fid they posed risks to the pregnancy of rupturing. I gave birth to twins 7 weeks ago, so it's possible to have a good outcome. Good luck ! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->