Anyone use A.Karmel trays?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
is anyone using the annabel karmel freezer pots? If so how many of the 'pots' do you give as a portion or does it depend what your making? thanks

I use the A Karmel ice cube trays

I usually give one cube tray for Jess- shes 6.5 months old. Ive always given her a whole cube tray and if she eats it, great, if not,doesnt matter.

I use regular ice cube trays and put them (once frozen) into labeled freezer bags (content and date made).

I use regular ice cube trays and put them (once frozen) into labeled freezer bags (content and date made).

Yes i do this aswell. It's so easy that way and much chepaer and more practical than buying things like these annabel karmel trays. I just got one set of the A.K trays just to put a few more substantial things in like pasta, mash potato and such like.

How many ice cubes do you give? My daughter can easily have 4/5 ice cubes worth of food at any one sitting. I have no idea where she puts it all though, she's very petitie at 6 months she weighs 14.1lb not even quite double her bith weight yet.

probably 4 total (fruit and veggie) though if it's pasta usually 2 of the sauce and than combine with fresh pasta (I don't freeze it all together)

How do you thaw them?

How do you thaw them?

the a.k tray? or ice cubes? or both :lol:

well i haven't actually used the a.k tray yet but i thought it would just be the same as the regular ice cube tray, just pop the portion out and leave to defrost in fridge/room temp for a few hours. if i'm in a rush i'll just pop in microwave on defrost.

we use the a. karmel ice cube trays, i normally give maddi two of savory and two of sweet x x

I use the boots equivalent to the A.K trays. Like others freeze the food then put them into freezer bags with date made, contents and then i work out the date they need to be used by. I give Lexie 1 and mix it with baby rice but she no way eats it all.......although she's nearly there! xx My HV told me not to let the food defrost on its own but to defrost in the microwave, then cook in microwave until piping hot and then cool it down. xx

I am just looking into where I go from blended food in ice cube trays to mashed/lumpy food in what??????? How big are the pots that she sells/advertises?

I am just looking into where I go from blended food in ice cube trays to mashed/lumpy food in what??????? How big are the pots that she sells/advertises?

this is why i brought the a.k trays, something a bit more substantial for pasta/ mash etc. The freezer tray's a reasonable size, holds about 4/5 teaspoons in each pot x

i use them, and give courtney 2... however has been known to give her 3 before!! shes a lil piggy!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->