Anyone use/used Tots Bots Nappies??

Lottie86

Mummy to Findlay & Iona
Reaction score
Has anyone got any experience of Tots Bots Flexitot nappies or the Tots Bots Bamboozles nappies?

Have you had to use the nappy boosters with either of them or have you found the nappies absorbent enough on their own?

What are the drying times for the nappies like?

Would be very interested to hear what you think of them good and bad.

I use them, however i only use them at night cos she looks sooo funny in them. They take like 24hrs to dry on a line, but you just do loads and they dry fine. We have underfloor heating so a radiator would work so much better i think. Tabs also goes through 2 nappies a night and i use the boosters. She does pee LOADS though :lol: Also its pretty horrid when they poo in them :lol:

I like them cos they dont leave any marks on her bottom and they are soooo soft, i have both the flexitots and the bamboozle ones and i'm not sure which ones i like best though the flexitots are the softest. I've got a pic of Tab wearing them, she was about 10lb at the time so well over the weight to start them in....

https://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm243/sarahwalker12/DSC01258.jpg

https://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm243/sarahwalker12/DSC01262.jpg

If i had the chance again though i'd def buy them again to wear at night as they are sooooo comfy looking compared to disposals....

Thanks for your reply!

Oh my goodness they are huge aren't they!! We've been told our baby could be small due to a medical condition I have and so I thought the Bamboozles looked good as they say they fit babies from 5lbs up, hmmm think a 5/6lb baby would be smaller than the nappy looking at 10lb Tab in her tots bots! :rofl:

I guess looking at those pics babies have to wear much bigger clothes to accomodate the size of the nappy?

I use them in the day but disposables at night so he doesnt wake himself up with a wet nappy. We use the bamboozles which are great and dont leak at all. They take about 24 hrs to dry on a radiator and yes, he is 8 weeks old and in 3-6 month bottoms to accomodate the nappy. He is nearly 14lb though so a big baby anyway!

I used disposables for the first couple of weeks though as they looked massive on him and I couldnt face the washing!

Yea i'd def say to use disposible ones in the begining :lol: They dont look so bad on her now that she's over 16lb :lol: but its really funny when they lie on their backs and their legs dont reach the ground tee hee (cruel)

Only thing i have noticed is that the bigger she's got they seem to leek up her back :shrug: i thought it was sweat for a while, but it has only happened a few times and she really goes through nappies...

i dont use tots bots, but i use bambino mio. we used the newborn size once or twice but they leaked, which i think was cos we didnt ut them on right. she's in small ones now and they're great. they hardly tale any time to dry as the wrap's just waterproof and the nappy's 3 layers of cotton. they're a bit tricky to fold but i love them! she wears disposibles at night tho

not what you asked i know, but thought i'd give you view of a different type too cos i know i was dead stuck what to use!!

Yes they take ages to dry! Fluffles dry a lot lot quicker, poeple say they look bulker on but I don't notice it myself really.

I actually find the sizes quite small, my baby couldn't even squeeze into the size 2 when he was 20 lb and they are supposed to go up to 20 something lb weight.

ps- I use different wraps as people told me the tots bots wraps weren't as good and all my tots bots are nippa fastening ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->