Anyone using a birthing/exercising ball?

Whimsy82

Reaction score
I'm currently shopping for one but I'd like to know what size I should get and what is a good brand recommendation.

I'm around 5' 6, 5' 7...something like that.

Any help and/or advice is much appreciated!

The first one I bought turned out to be quite small I got a new one the other day that was 65cm and its so much better. I was told the taller you are the bigger you need and I'm 5'11..:)

There are sizes? Lol i feel stupid I did not know that. I was just going to use my mothers yoga ball and figured it would work for me too. Now I must research this!!

When I bought mine I only found 65cm ones. But that's just the maximum size it goes up to, if you are shorter (like me) or less experienced at using one you can just deflate it a bit to the right size :) I had to take some air out of mine as it wasn't a comfortable height for my little legs :haha:

I just ordered mine from Amazon after going to my first child preparation class. I found on babycenter.com that...

As a general rule:
If you're up to 1.73m (5ft 8in) in height, it's best to get a 65cm ball.
If you're 1.75m (5ft 9in) or taller then it's best to get a 75cm ball.

Since I'm 5'4" I ordered a 65cm ball and it's not specific to pregnancy, just a regular exercise one.

Awesome! This is perfect, you guys are telling me everything I need to know! I was going to get a 75 but I'm so happy I asked for advice first :D

There are sizes? Lol i feel stupid I did not know that. I was just going to use my mothers yoga ball and figured it would work for me too. Now I must research this!!

See, I didn't know this either! I was looking at them on Target.com and saw they came in different sizes and was like....uuuuh?? :shrug:

Haha, glad I asked before just ordering...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->