Anyone using CBFM & OPK's, need some advice!

lexus15

Praying for 1 more
Reaction score
This cycle I thought I would use my cbfm after giving it 6 months break, I never reset it & was asked to test with a stick from on cd 6 onwards.

I got my first & second peak on cd 11 & 12 & had what I thought was early ov pains in my left side but no ewcm. Thought this was slightly strange as I normally ov around cd 14/15.

Decided to still use opk's & they were coming out negative until yesterday/today (cd 14/15) when they were positive with strong ov pains in left side + back area + ewcm. Confused? Your not the only one! :dohh:

I had :sex: with OH on cd 10 & 12 & will be hoping to dtd tonight, although he's not well so it might not happen. Now I'm not sure if I've covered my bases? Has anyone else experienced this? How I can I be ov for nearly a week??

:hugs:

hi lexus

did you look at the cbfm tests sticks when it gave you the peak readings? Usually there should be 2 lines with the line closest to your right hand being the darker of the two (just as you lift the stick out of the test panel).it may be that it needed re-setting.

good luck, hope you get to cover all your days!:flower:

Hi peacebaby, I did look & I only saw one line on both the days I got 'peak'!.Do you think this means it needs resetting for my next cycle?

hmm, yes I think its probably best to reset it, it may have relied an previous readings. I also changed the batteries after not using it for some time, just to be sure.

good luck, hope its more accurate next time. I love that gadget lol!

Lol..Just noticed your pregnant, congratulations on your BFP! Did you use your cbfm to get your BFP?:hugs:

thank you! Oh yes, both times (mc in april) it was down to the perfect timing of the cbfm. I'm still not out of the danger zone yet with this bfp but it worked.

sending you baby dust and :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->