Anyone using colief?

weebubbles

Mummy
Reaction score
Hi, my baby son has started taking colief today. I express my milk and keep it in the fridge until he is hungry.
How do I give him colief with expressed breastmilk? I have my milk in the fridge as I write this. Do I heat it to body temperature, then add 4 drops and then wait 30 minutes?

I've not used it so I dont really know but I didnt want to read and run :)

On the website it says to add it to a small teaspoon of expressed milk and feed it with that. In a bottle he might not get it all.

I think because it is breastmilk you don't have to wait the half hour before feeding your LO. One of my good friends uses colief with her LO and she expresses a little onto a spoon and adds it to that (that way it is at the perfect temperature). That way she can see that her little girl has actually taken it. When out and about it is pretty easy too because she just nips into a changing room/mother and baby room with a curtained off area/nuring area...she has also got quite good at doing it discretely under a blanket! She feeds her pretty much straight away afterwards, but if you are warming an expressed bottle, getting comfy with your little one to feed them anyway, you will find that a good few minutes have passed anyway! Hope that helps. :hugs:

Edit: She also noticed that within a few weeks she had a totally different baby, so its worth sticking with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->