anyone using nutramigen 1?

RaInBoWs

Mum to a beautiful girl
Reaction score
how did LO respond to it?

we are currently trying it but LO doesnt like it she will have a bit, but then starts refusing it and crys so ive had to make up 2 bottles of two different formulas for feeds

My LO started this yesterday and loves it for some strange reason.

How are you getting on with it? Is your little one milk protein intolerant?

My son was on this years ago due to allergies to other types of formula. He cried nonstop til he was 3 months old. The doctor kept telling me it was colic, but finally we figured out what it was. As soon as we started this, the crying stopped and he was happy! The taste is different and we were told to gradually introduce it over a 24 to 48 hour period. If you are giving 8 oz in a bottle, mix 6oz old formula with 2 oz of nutrimagen. I did this for 2 feeds and then gradually reduce the old formula and increase the nutrimagen. This will give your LO a chance to adjust to the taste without it being overpowering to him/her. Good luck.

Had the same problem, we had to introduce it slowly though. So 1oz nutramigen and 5oz previous milk then up the ounces every couple of days. Took AGES but shes so much better on this milk now !

my little girl is on this milk due to docs suspecting cows milk protein intolerance and has been taking it fine. she has been on it a week tomorrow. it does smell revolting but she doesn't seem to mind! X

Lorelei has been on this since 5 weeks old and took to it fine, no problems. It does make her poo green tho so dont panic if u see green poo! lol. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->