Anyone very early in pregnancy after IVF or LTTTC?

4magpies

TTC #2 IVF
Reaction score
I got my BFP this morning after our first IVF cycle.

I'm 3+5.

I feel horrible sick and tired and only got out of hospital for OHSS yesterday.

I'm so scared something is going to go wrong?

I'm not in the same position but wanted to say congrats and h & h 9 months x I wonder if it will be twins? X

Thank you.

We only had one embryo put back, there is a tiny 2% of it being twins but doubt that would happen.

Well you never know but I bet you just can't wait to see a healthy bean in there, with my second we tried for a 2 years and eventually used clomid I think that was the longest 2 years of my life, feels like its never going to happen x

Congratulations!

Not in the same position as you but it took over 18 months for me to get my BFP and 4 rounds of clomid. Current 6+2 and time is going very slowly! I have an early scan on 27th Sept so hoping that will put my mind at rest.

Symptoms are a good sign! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

hi there
Im in same boat!
had 2 blast transfer 2 weeks today, got my bfp 5 day after transfer!
i think could be twins for me. i have also got flu :-( talk about timing lol
i worry also but nothin we can do hun good luck! x x

Hello and congratulations everyone.

It was our first IVF and we had a top grade blast could've had 2 if we wanted but the other 2 embryos we had weren't great and I felt like this one was meant to be. Looks like I was right!

I haven't even told my clinic yet as OTD is Friday (I'm naughty testing early!)

They've also told me not to go to my GP after I've had my 7 week scan with them.

Yes I just hope everything is well on scan.

I have a friend who is 11 weeks after transferring one and she is having twins!

xx

LTTTC 22 monthsish, but my daughter was ivf so been in your position :hugs:

I am TERRIFIED too! Best thing to do is put your mind into something else - don't over think things. Keep busy :flower:

I've been TTC 5 years so this is odd! I'm struggling to get my head round it.

I'm not allowing myself to worry about anything, I'm pregnant and that's it. We will come to other bridges when we cross them.

I'm going to try and go back to work tomorrow so that'll keep me busy!

xxx

Hi there! Congratulations!!! I'm 6+3 with a ivf baby. I'm meant to be 6+6 but scanned showed a nice strong heartbeat today so just a late implanter I guess. It's exciting but also nerve racking! This was our 5th ivf attempt two where cancelled and I had terrible quality on day 5 so we transferred two day 3's but only one baby on scan. Just try and take it one day at a time. Even one hour at a time :)

Thank you chook!

I think I implanted on 2dp5dt as they did my beta in hospital that day and it was 2!

xx

Congratulations new mums-to-be!!!! :hugs::hugs:

We were LTTTC#1 for 4 years (unexplained) but went on to have #2 and are now (surprise!) pregnant with #3. So happy for you mamas! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->