Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

The appointment went okay. When I first took the pregnancy test at the office the nurse said it was negative. But when I looked at it a minute or two later I saw a faint line. So I pointed it out to the nurse xD . The doctor ordered a couple blood tests to make sure the hcg is doubling.

I had to take another test when I got home. I needed to know for sure that I'm pregnant and I'm not just crazy.

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/dreamdraka/New%20Positive/CAM00233.jpg

The line got darker.

Now that one is blaring positive! :D YAY!!! So happy for you!!

Congrats!!!

Sooo blaring positive!!
Let us know what the beta #s are :)

Indie, I couldnt tell by your chart, where you taking Clomid this cycle?

It did seem to help regulate my cycles though. After a month or two it went back to normal. Well normal for me lol, ive always ovulated late. I tried to explain that to the nurse but she didnt really listen.

So i got my 2nd hcg bloodtest done today. Im anxious about the results. This will be my 2nd pregnancy and hopefully the first with a live birth. I will feel better once i make it past 20 weeks.

Nothing new here, CD 16 and wondering if those OPKs will ever turn positive... I usually ovulate later though so I guess I just need to be patient..
We are considering taking a TTC break if it's not our month again until after the wedding. The whole temping and peeing on OPKs is starting to annoy me..

I finally got the positive after taking a break from temping . I just kept an eye out for fertile cm. I also ovulate late. I didnt ovulate until about 25 days into my cycle.

Im thinking of taking a break. Not o'ing at all..very frustrating. My big man is 2 today!!

Happy bday to him!

Still no positive OPK.. not feeling well at all today, had the same yesterday, my stomach feels terrible after having a snack in the afternoon. Took a long nap this afternoon and just felt worse..
I know I'm not pregnant as I haven't ovulated yet, I guess it's just being exhausted after writing my paper that I turned in today.

I am also having my driving test tomorrow, I failed last time so I am really scared to fail again this time. They are super strict here and even the slightest mistake means it's over. So I guess that is also causing me to not feel well and be stressed out.. :(

I think with all that stress going on it won't happen for me this month anyway..

My appointment went well. First beta test was 63 and the 2nd test was 149. :) My doctor wants me to get another beta test on saturday...then another apointment monday to go over results.

During any of your pregnancies did you ever feel super hungry around 4 or 5 weeks? That's about the only symptom I have at the moment. I had a hard time sleeping because of the hunger pain. I got up and ate cereal but that didn't help much.

So glad to hear your betas are progressing nicely! My dr never took betas with both pregnancies. With my oldest, I didn't have any symptoms until 8 weeks along. Then I got severe nausea, heartburn, fatigued. With my youngest I was throwing up immediately. And it ended up 8.5weeks. Every pregnancy is so different. I wouldnt worry about lack of symptoms. I didn't get hungry until third trimester. Cant way to see pics of your scans!!! Im solo happy for you!!!

So glad your betas are going up! I hope it continues that way!!

Finally got a positive OPK today so hoping to enter the TWW soon! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->