Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

Waiting to see my doctor to find out the results of the 3rd beta test.

Did you get results yet Indie?

Temp shot up this morning so I'm most likely 3dpo. So glad it seems to have worked for once!

My 3rd beta was 4966. I get a sonogram in 2 weeks to check for the heartbeat.

Did you do anything different this cycle?

Yay so glad they keep rising! I hope you'll see a strong heartbeat soon!

I didn't do much different, my infected root canal is taken care of so I guess that is what had been messing up the cycles over the winter..

Oh. That sucks. Well at least you got it taken care of. I can just imagine how painful that could be.

I'm pretty sure I'm done taking beta tests for now. Thank goodness. But they want me to get some blood work to screen for stuff.

How are you ladies doing?

I'm doing okay. Just getting over a bladder infection. Other than that everything seems to be alright.

Awesome - glad everything is on track for you :)

I am just taking supplements in prep for our next IVF in May/June.

Me! Me! Can I join tomorrow will be 1 day dpo but possibly 1-3 I had a light positive early! This is my first cycle on metformin! Due to Pcos!

I guess I'm back in the waiting game. =/ My water broke early again. I had a boy this time. The doctors think I might have a weak cervix, but they don't know for sure.

Ouch - :hugs:
I hope they find out why this keeps happening to you. Thoughts are with you..take care

We just completed our 2nd IVF cycle, and are now in the tww...I hope this time we'll see a positive.

I got my bfp a couple days ago. How are things going with you ladies? Doc says ill need to get a cerclage done at 13 weeks

congrats on your bfp! I hope the cerclage is what make the difference for you!
FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->