Anyone wanna be tww buddies?

OPK was positive this morning (took one because I had a feeling) so we managed to get some BD in since the pain got better again.

I got antibiotics now but I am scared of taking them, I have a phobia about puking that I had well under control..until now! I know I need to take them and get over it since once I'm pregnant I might get sick as well... I just can't get myself to take this pill... :(

Well I took them and the next day my throat was swollen and I ran a fever, doctor told me to stop taking them. Fever is gone but still a killer headache and a sore throat, not sure if it's a reaction to the antibiotics or a bug.. merry christmas to me :(

We were at my parents' for dinner and had to leave soon after so I could rest...

Merry Christmas to you girls! I hope you're having a better one than me!

Heello ladies! I'm back from the holiday madness! I'm exhausted!! Lol
How is everypne doing?
I have a question for yall? I'm sure yall are well aware I have PCOS and have extremely long cycles. I have had a period every two weeks for this last month? I'm freaked out and will br making an appointment with the Ob on monday. Have yall ever heard of this?

Never heard of that Nicole? I am no expert but I only know about long cycles, not such short ones! I would see a doctor!

Thats odd nicole. Im not really sure either. Fingers crossed maybe its a good thing. Who knows, do tell how the appt goes though please!!

Afm, Im a mess! Im not sure if its the clomid or what the heck is going on. I have like crazy depression and irratibility. I just randomly stare at the roof for a while and try to breath. I want to scream but soon as I try to explain why im so mad I start to cry. What is wrong with me ladies. Im on day 24 of my cycle. Hoping all these terrible feelings go away when af shows. God I need help :(

wow, nice to hear from you!
How are things?

We've been going through our first IVF cycle, and have a beat test Tuesday to find out if it took. OH doesn't want me to become POAS crazy this time, and wants to wait...so we are waiting

I'm taking a break from clomid. :) and so far I've ovulated at a decent time with out it. I'm currently 7dpo. My gyno wants me to get my tubes checked to see if I have any blockages and wants to test my guy's semen(he of course said Hell no. F that doctor) lol I also don't want to get tested. I don't want a catheter inserted into my cervix. Seems too invasive.

hey, may I join in? hehe, well 15 friggin dpo here! and still negative hpt! arghwtfomgfml!

hey, may I join in? hehe, well 15 friggin dpo here! and still negative hpt! arghwtfomgfml!

sometimes the luteal phase lasts 18 days. :) FF usually says wait until 18dpo to test.

I really hate the tww :(
Too much of a roller coaster of what ifs

Hey Ladies,
nice to hear from you!

Nothing new here, my dictor did some bloodwork to check my hormone levels but everything came back normal. Waiting on an appointment to get DH tested and then I'll be back with my OBGYN in april if no BFP by then.

River I hope this will be your BFP!

I think I got a bfp!!! I'm uploading pics to my computer now. :D It's very faint. I'm only 9 or 10 dpo. I used a first response test.

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/dreamdraka/phonepics384-resized.jpg

I can see the line better in person. It's very faint though.

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/dreamdraka/New%20Positive/phonepics384.jpg

here's a pic with 2nd morning urine.
https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/dreamdraka/New%20Positive/CAM00217.jpg

:D I conviently have a dr appointment on thursday. :D Super excited. I hope the line gets darker =/ and that nothing goes wrong this time. I'm seeing a high risk gyno this time.

OMG Indiegirl!!!!! Ypu got ypur BFP!!!!! oMG congrats!!!!! Yaaaaay!!!!--- im sooooooo happy for you

Im hoping this brings good luck to everyone else here. Im excited and afraid.

I see it!!! I hope this is your bfp and the line gets darker!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->