anyone wanna help obsess!? lol *ARGH now 20dpo evap or line!?*

Nope no news yet! I havn't done any more tests yet.. Do have some superdrug ones ready and waiting tho! Might try one later and I'll let you all know!

awww - good luck hon!! Here's hoping we'll both be in first tri! :dance:

Yay! EVERYTHING is crossed for you sweetie!!! Good luck!! xxx

ive got a good feeling about this......test again.......please!!!!! GOOD LUCK

Thanks girls.. It's so good to have so much supoprt!! Well, I think thet frer was a remarkably convinving evap! I've done a superdrug test and an IC this morning with fmu after holding it in since 2am so nice and strong! But got 2 bfns! Not giving up yet tho, could still happen.. I'm only 9dpo after all!

Heres a pic for the people who cant help but to line hunt! :lol:

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/ABCD0003.jpg

exactly my thoughts! My chart is looking quite good too I think! Gotta nice dip on 6dpo now temp rising again! fx!

early days - let's see what happens :hugs:
chart looking great!!

Thought I'd give you all an update! Still poas like a true addict :lol: Got a real faint line on an frer, ic and a superdrug test this morning.. but nothing I can manage to capture in a pic n my phone... really must get a camera!! So fingers crossed for the next few days!

Good luck Ju_bubbs! I hope this is your :bfp: Sending bunches of baby :dust:

go borrow a carmera!!! :rofl: You live in Cornwall - maybe you can ask a tourist to take a picture of you and the test, near some scenic beach! :rofl:

Lmao!!! That nearly made me pee myself with laughter!!!

The suspense is KILLING me, this is the first thread I went to look at when I logged on!!! :rofl:

Good luck, sounds like you might have a BFP cooking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->