anyone wanna help obsess!? lol *ARGH now 20dpo evap or line!?*

Good point!

Just noticed you are 13dpo though so not long to wait now!!! :yipee:

Nope not long! af is due on tuesday!!

How could I forget I had superdrug tests too! :rofl: Not fmu but theres a line still!

Attachments

• ABCD0009.jpg
    ABCD0009.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 98
Thats the control line.. i know its hard to believe from that pic, but there is another pink line there too! So frustrating only having a phone for pics, coz I can clearly see even inside the case :(

Yay, thanks honey :D

Thanks tudor rose!! Hope you'r right. Just a case of staying pregnant this time if you're right! everyone send :dust: please!!

Ju bubbs needs a new camera!! I got one last summer and I seriously think that the only thing it has taken pics of is pregnancy tests!! :rofl:

oh - and OPKs :)

Thats the thing Pam, cameras are so expensive and tests really is the only thing I take pictures of so cant really justify buying one! Since the camera on my phone is brilliant for everything else, much better than 'cheap' digi cams.. just not so good for close up faint lines unfortunately! :lol:

I can lines on both your tests :happydance: and may I add I didn't even need to squint.....:bfp: on it's way for you!

XXXXX

Here's to lovely strong lines that show up extra good on the phone cam hon :hugs:

Any luck today? Your temps look great so far, still up today? xxx

Yup, still up today! I'm gunna leave testing till tomorrow tho I think, give the hcg a bit more time to brew if theres any there!

goodlukc jubbs. ooh how exciting :D :hug:

Good luck dear, I see lines and am crossing my fingers that it is a sticky sticky bean. Looking forward to darker lines and AFs due date to be past.

your temps are looking really good hon. I'm really hoping this is it for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->