• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone wanna help obsess!? lol *ARGH now 20dpo evap or line!?*

Well, did another IC this morning... and theres a deffinate faint line on it!!! I've taken some pics on my phone, but I dont think they've captured the line!! :( I'l upload them to the pc later and have a closer look, its hard to see anything on my lil phone screen! Gotta take my lil ones to the dentist then I'll get them uploaded!

:wohoo: gosh hope this is guna be the one hun !!! i didnt get a :bfp: till 16dpo uknow ! which was cd31 aswell,so hang in there, thinking of lines for u ! :hugs:

Right I'm back!! Couldn't resist popping into boots on my way home and picking up another frer :rofl: Hels my pee in all the way home from dentist, and while shopping!! And heres the result..

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/ABCD0004-1.jpg

Heres the ic with fmu... line didn't come out too well in the pic but its deffo there!

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/DSC00569.jpg

Altho it's starting to look quite good.. I'm not getting excited until after af is due.. coz she usually shows no matter how many :bfp: I get!

I can see lines!! :yipee: they are faint, but I can see them!
Could you see the frer thru the window?

Stick stick stick!!!!!

Yeah could just about see it through the window! I dont usually take them apart unless I spot something!

Yeah could just about see it through the window! I dont usually take them apart unless I spot something!

:rofl: the joys of testing.....pulling them apart! after looking at it under the light for ages :rofl:

Haha I swear if anyone saw me sometimes they'd think I'd gone completely mad!! Head under the fishtank lid looking up at the super bright light! :rofl:

LOL..I rememeber doing this. Test after test and holding it everyway possible to see if maybe at another angle the line will appear!! I def see a line though hun..I believe congrats are in order!

I can see the line faint.........im get pretty obsessed with pregnancy test too your not alone x

I can see it!! F x'd hon that it gets darker soon soon soon. x

Haha I swear if anyone saw me sometimes they'd think I'd gone completely mad!! Head under the fishtank lid looking up at the super bright light! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's half the fun....hence the reason I don't like digi's :rofl:

Hope this is it ju-bubbs - still very early, maybe the HCG just needs time!

Well.. so much for waiting for af before testing again! :lol:

I really hate it when you get a really good, even tho its faint line that you can easily see from a distane without the aid of a bright light and still cant get a decent pic of it :hissy:

Attachments

• DSC00589.jpg
    DSC00589.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 73
I turned the brightness up on my screen & can deffo see that one!
Have you done another FRER as well? xx

No I aint got anymore frer.. dont really wanna go and buy any more expensive ones unless af is late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->