anyone wanna help obsess!? lol *ARGH now 20dpo evap or line!?*

Good Luck Ju jubs!!
sorry i don't see a line, but it could be the screen on my laptop, as others see it. Good luck with the digi!! XXX

I see a line on internet cheapies and tesco brand.... but couldnt see on FRER honey!
may be they aren't as sensitive as the others though! As per other tests... I think :bfp: is on its way!

Me also in the same position..... I tested with an OPK and got a dark line too... so I think I will give some time.... may be 2 days to test again! I don't want to upset myself....

Good Luck honey... keep us posted!

FXd for you!
:hug::hug:

I SEE LINES and LOTS OF THEM :happydance:

Don't do the digi until your lines are darker as it will disappoint you (I done this with my Dec pregnancy and was gutted but the :bfp: on Asda brand showed up two days later.

WOO HOO It's so exciting.

XXXX

I see a line on the FER in the case better but where I am seeing I have the daylight shinning in so it is hard to see the others. I think your chart looks fantastic. I am praying for a sticky bean for you dear. FX

i can see lines hun i hope this is it for u give it 2 days and test again

Well, ff reckons :witch: is due today! She hasn't shown, she'd usually arrive in the night.. and my line is a bit darker and came up quicker today! Altho I still think I O 6 days after ff says, so maybe still time for her to get me.. anyone else got opinions on my O day!?

Still dont think its really coming up on pics really well... but unlike yesterday, I didn't even open the case to check i wasn't seeing things! :happydance:

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/DSC00649.jpg

Def see a line there!!!! its darker than the last ones!!! looks like a BFP to me!!!

Good luck
xxx

I'm not celebrating just yet tho.. been here pletny of times before!!! If I can get past next monday (when I think :witch: is due) I'll be happy :D

that line does look better hon. :yipee: One day at a time - so hopeful for you. :hugs:

Congratulations! :happydance: I hope you have a H & H 9 months! :hug:

I wasnt sure about the others but theres a DEFINATE line on the last FR! Think its gonna be a BFP! Good Luck xx

Well, ff reckons :witch: is due today! She hasn't shown, she'd usually arrive in the night.. and my line is a bit darker and came up quicker today! Altho I still think I O 6 days after ff says, so maybe still time for her to get me.. anyone else got opinions on my O day!?

Still dont think its really coming up on pics really well... but unlike yesterday, I didn't even open the case to check i wasn't seeing things! :happydance:

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/DSC00649.jpg

OMG that is so much darker than the others, nearly there!!! WOO HOO!!!!

:happydance:

i couldn't see any lines until the most recent FR. i vote wait another 24-48 hours before doing the digi, you might get a neg at the moment and that would be disappointing, as FR is more sensitive. i posted up a pic of my FR the day i got a + on the digi in your other thread.

I see a line too. Fingers crossed for you xxxx

Are we testing today?????

X

Yeah, not hopeful anymore! Pretty sure ff got my O day wrong and I'm actually not due on till Monday! Todays test was same as yesterdays, if not slightly lighter even! So I'm preparing for the usual to happen again!

Oh hun.

I'm convinced this is your month.

XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back