Anyone want a buddy?

Braven05

Mommy to Avery <3
Reaction score
I am NTNP baby #2 - I am 32 years old, from NY...I have a 13 month old LO and we are ready to go for #2. I don't want to get all stressed about trying because it was really heartbreaking when we tried for 6 months (I know, not a long time) for our first and each month I had myself convinced I was pregnant and I wasn't!

Anyone else trying to not get obsessed about it, want a buddy? I have been using FF just to keep track of my periods and the mobile version pinpoints ovulation, etc even if you're not temping...I couldn't temp if I wanted to because my LO still does not STTN...but anyways...it says I should have ovulated on September 14 even though I had NO signs at all this month of any ovulation. I usually get pain, ewcm, etc. I had a headache a couple of times this month...but I feel like I didn't ovulate this month. I have longer cycles so period is due September 26...so I'm either 4 dpo or nothing at all lol

Hi braven,
Just wanted to say good luck! :)
We're ntnp starting today! Exciting!

:thumbup: good luck!! im not temping or using opks just keeping track of AF and changes i notice . its hard not to get all worked up esp when you think your pg and your not :witch: shows up and its heartbreaking. but good thing is so many in the same boat !

Good luck!! I could totally use a buddy for this process! We just decided this month to NTNP for our first. SO stressful! I'm in grad school and we are actually doing the long distance marriage thing, so temping and OPK is pretty much a waste of a time. I see him when I see him :shrug: I'm in a really stressful program as it is, and adding all of this waiting and uncertainty is just making things worse. Anyway, it's nice to find this forum to have people to discuss this with- as much as I love my friends here at school, they are not in the same life position I am!

:hi:, I'm in pretty much exactly the same boat as you, accept I've a boy and he's 17 months :haha:. Got a bit stressed out last time and he took 6 months, this time we're taking it a bit more casually and only taking note of cm and cycle lengths. Think I'm literally about to Ov so hope DH is in the mood tonight ;). This is our 2nd cycle ntnp

quick question, you say FF pinpoints Ov on the mobile, what does it base that on!? I'm tracking start/end cycle on FF on the computer and if i get any fertile cm but not using it for anything else

:hi:, I'm in pretty much exactly the same boat as you, accept I've a boy and he's 17 months :haha:. Got a bit stressed out last time and he took 6 months, this time we're taking it a bit more casually and only taking note of cm and cycle lengths. Think I'm literally about to Ov so hope DH is in the mood tonight ;). This is our 2nd cycle ntnp

quick question, you say FF pinpoints Ov on the mobile, what does it base that on!? I'm tracking start/end cycle on FF on the computer and if i get any fertile cm but not using it for anything else

I really have no idea whats its based on...all I can think of is because I have the same account I had when I was TTC my first...Its factoring in average cycle length and average OV day...not sure how it would know otherwise. I haven't really been trusting it too much. It clearly shows 4 fertile days with one pinpointed as OV day... :shrug: but all I input is the same as you, cycle start, end, and cm.

its prob going on your cm too, i might give it a go! :haha:

Hi guys i am ntnp as of this week seriously. Me n hubby has been married 3yrs n this past august. We've ben bk.n forth as to what we wanted to do, one min its ttc then its taking a break or ntnp but now were serious about just ntnp. I have pcos n becus of it i also have diabetes now n high cholesterol lol
But were tryna be a healthier couple for ourselves n future kids hopefully. Good luck to everyone on there journey :)

Hi guys i am ntnp as of this week seriously. Me n hubby has been married 3yrs n this past august. We've ben bk.n forth as to what we wanted to do, one min its ttc then its taking a break or ntnp but now were serious about just ntnp. I have pcos n becus of it i also have diabetes now n high cholesterol lol
But were tryna be a healthier couple for ourselves n future kids hopefully. Good luck to everyone on there journey :)

Good luck to you! Hope things work out. I did hardcore TTC with my first, it drove me nuts. I wished I could have been more relaxed about it but I had wanted to become a mother probably since I was 5 years old and it was finally time to start trying and I was desperate. Now I really want another (probably our last) but it doesn't HAVE to happen now. I'm just worried about age and really, I think it would be a blast to have 2 LOs running around. I was watching my 1 year old the other day thinking about how amazing it would be to have a 3 year old and a 1 year old to have fun with lol. Anyways, good luck to you and your husband

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->