Anyone want a buddy?

Well..I haven't took any ovulation tests yet, it's been stressing me so I think hat will stress me more? I don't know :(
Also... I got an app. It said when I 'should' be ovulating. I had like mild pains and more discharge. Sorry for tmi.. Sound like I'm ovulating ?
Called doctors today but my doctor wasn't in :( will try again in the morning.
Hope all you ladies are well.
Anyone got a journal? I will come stalk if you want, I also have one :) welcome to come over and chat :) xx

it's been a bit now hun i'm at 7dpo. :) feeling very out though.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=877775&d=1435052770

I knew it was totally early but i did it anyway. Here's my test from 8dpo, this am.

I vary from having line eye to nothing at all. I swear a see a hint in person, and then i turn it and see nothing. Different lighting creates a sort of line but at the same time doesn't. I played with the colors on my phone (i should really share that one) and it picked up something and darkened there.

I put it on the computer, inverted colors etc, and got nothin. SO i'm assuming this is all in my head. Anyway sharing with you. I have a tiny bit of hope since i swear i saw something lol but well i know it's probably nothing at all.

I got an app but it don't day when ovulation is ? It says period, fertile days, what about ovulation? It says I should be fertile for 5 days, so do I DTD on all those 5 days ? Before ovulation ?are you more fertile before ovulation or after ? I'm on cycle day19. Xx

I see something. I have my fingers crossed for u :flower::flower:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=877775&d=1435052770

I knew it was totally early but i did it anyway. Here's my test from 8dpo, this am.

I vary from having line eye to nothing at all. I swear a see a hint in person, and then i turn it and see nothing. Different lighting creates a sort of line but at the same time doesn't. I played with the colors on my phone (i should really share that one) and it picked up something and darkened there.

I put it on the computer, inverted colors etc, and got nothin. SO i'm assuming this is all in my head. Anyway sharing with you. I have a tiny bit of hope since i swear i saw something lol but well i know it's probably nothing at all.

i've had a lot of ewcm the past 3 days, but all negative opks. is it possible to still ovulate without detecting an lh surge? i'm temping so i'll know in the next few days if i indeed ovulate. i'm just getting impatient. :D

i've had a lot of ewcm the past 3 days, but all negative opks. is it possible to still ovulate without detecting an lh surge? i'm temping so i'll know in the next few days if i indeed ovulate. i'm just getting impatient. :D

Have you ovulated? Xx

4 days till period due.. I have no signs of being Pregnant :( apart from bloating. I hope this is our month :(

afm, :coffee: temp dropped way down today. expecting af anytime today. she's taking her dear sweet time and a day late even. i'm so mad i'm going to punch her in the face when she gets here. Still heavy cramping in the left side, and well, just waiting. so annoying. i can't even move on.

afm, :coffee: temp dropped way down today. expecting af anytime today. she's taking her dear sweet time and a day late even. i'm so mad i'm going to punch her in the face when she gets here. Still heavy cramping in the left side, and well, just waiting. so annoying. i can't even move on.

It's so frustrating isn't it? What does afm mean ? :hugs:

Have you ovulated? Xx

yes it seems i did. :) ff put my O day on cd12. my temps are currently up now. chart on my sig.

Well I started spotting, I'm due on Friday, I guess this wasn't my month :cry:

sorry hun :(

I started spotting again, this time it's not stopping. so pretty sure this is it and the witch has finally arrived.

i'm sorry to hear that callumsmommy & mommyxofxone. :(

i might be joining you next week. i just don't feel that this is our month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->