Anyone want a buddy?

Haha I agree with them letting you know! If you dont get up right away it gets louder lol.. i think i will look into getting one as its a bit crowded cosleeping, but if thats how we have to do it to get the most sleep then thats okay too :)

Callumsmummy.. how are you?

oh exactly! i believe that as well. you do what you gotta do! i just wasn't getting any sleep. and i was freaking out dh would roll over him. he's impossible to wake. my back was killing me from the protective positions i was sleeping in. it was just not working for us.

Not too bad, lost 4lb at slimming world which I was over the moon about but worried about my operation thing Monday :( and missing Callum :(

Did i miss something? Where is he atm?

We are slowly getting more and more sleep as the weeks pass :)

Oh and ollie rolled over for the first time at 6 weeks old!

awesome about the weight callums but sorry about the op. but glad you're getting both done at the same time, lets get it over with!!

and ehj so great! j rolled at 4 weeks from front to back more than once. i told the pediatrician at his month apt. she told me it was just a reflex and he didn't know what he was doing. :/ why do they like to put a damper on things?

j slept from 10 pm to 4am for one feed, then down again til 7 :) he is SO not like his sister lol

I wish i could lose some more weight... just have to find the time and motivation lol! Congrats tho :)
What time do you go in tomorrow? If you dont see this before then.. good luck! Wishing you a speedy recovery

I know! Inwas so proud! He has only gone from front to back, but still so good :)
Thats a great sleep :), ollie normally has a feed around 11ish then wakes up between 2-3 and then again about 6-7.. a lot better than he used to be

Callums at his dad's , he goes every other weekend but he's going longer this time .
Well done Ollie :)
I go in at 7am....
Xx Thankyou

Not too bad I guess. In pain now tho and it's been 2 days ... Things feel very swollen ?

Had a cry just before the op too as the consultant was adamant I had to be awake for the op after the nurse said I could have the general....
Had a cry and a bit of a panic and she told me I could have the general . Why do you have to kick up a fuss to get what you want ?anyway .... The op went well and they got rid of the cysts, they didn't find Pollyps tho ? Even tho I'm happy they didn't find Pollyps..I have got to have a chat with the consultant about why I bleed 3 times a month and so heavy....they put it down to possible Pollyps when I had a scan. So we will wait and see what happens next but I can go to to the doctors next week and be referred to the fertility team yay :)
Glad the op is over with now as I can walk without being in pain :)

glad it's all over and done with, how long til the results come in? so strange. you know i had the bleeding three times a month before i went on bc (waaaaaaaaay before dd.) it was the only thing i could think of to fix it. only needed it a year, and i was fine after.

I need to ring and ask. The consultant was horrible :(
She's not my consultant either. She was stepping in for mine...
I might have a chat with the fertility team once I'm referred and see what they suggest ..
How are you all xx

good here. dd's birthday is tomorrow. she's gonna be 5 :shock:
i don't know how that happened.

ds is a champ. he's the freaking best baby ever.

Glad you were able to get the general and the op went well! Its good news that they didnt find pollyps :)

3 times a month is ridiculous! I wouldn't be able to handle it.

Mommy- happy birthday to your lil one tomorrow :)

Let us know when you get your results

Thankyou both for sticking around :) means a lot
Happy birthday to your dd mommyofone. Was you only a mummy of one when you joined bnb?
Thankyou ehjmorris. How's you ?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"