Anyone want a buddy?

Im doing well, getting really uncomfortable at this stage!

Anything else new with you?

Appointment time. Feel very scared, seen so many doctors over the years and been fobbed off :(
Hopefully today is better

best of luck hun let us know how it goes

afm: He's measuring at 38 weeks! She said he has like no room at all, I'm 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. Hes very low and head down. She said it's a very good possibility I won't make it to my next appt on thursday

Didn't get the news I wanted... Again..
Been referred to fertility ...
Got to go for an ultrasound to see if I have got pcos and been booked in for day surgery to Get rid of the cyst that's very large and causing me pain...

Nothing regarding fertility no :(
So I bled on the 9th May and stopped bleeding the 13th.
I'v started bleeding again yesterday? So 2 periods in one month? Don't quite make sense? Does that mean my cycles are really short? I never have two periods in one month?

i had that a loooong time ago. i was getting two in a month, so i went on birth control for like 10 months? then came off. regulated me really nice! but i wasn't trying then, we were newly married.

I don't want to go on birth control because of trying but then I'm not sure why I'm having two periods in one month ? :/

Yay glad your both still here
Yeah not too bad... Got my op the 1st August. Scared but looking forward to being out of pain
Had a scan too down below..
Slowly getting answers I guess
How are you both xx

How'd the scan go? Going well over here j is 3 & 1/2 wks tomorrow!

I hope your op goes well in august
What did the scan show?

We are doing well, getting into the swing of things now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back