Anyone want a buddy?

Hi ladies. Mind if I join? I'm ttc number 3. Our final baby. I just got my Mirena out yesterday. I will be using opks but usually don't chart.

I'm not sure.my op is the 1st August but will I see the doctor there? Will he tell me my results ? Or shall I ring and ask how I can get my results ? I should of asked really... Xx

Welcome Sil :)

Yeah id give it a bit of time then call, cant hurt to chase it up

Af hit me this morning :(

Well i have had a letter about my scan results. I have pollips? It says I need a small procedure . Well can't it be done on the1st August ? The same time they will do my cyst ? I don't fancy two procedures as I'm so scared about one :(

Couldn't hurt to ask right? I wouldn't like to have two different ones either
Let us know how you get on

excellent idea, i'd ask. i'm guessing they want to biopsy?
usually they're nothing and some people have them normally, but usually they want to just check to be safe as far as i know.

Thankyou both, shall I ring and ask or wait till the 1st August ? Any plans this weekend ? Xx

Sorry Hun didn't see til now. Hope you rang!!! I would've. Loads of plans. Busy alllllllll weekend with family celebrating dhs birthday. (Was Monday)

Well received another letter today saying I have an appointment with another gynae ... All these appointments
Aw sounds lovely. Hope you all have a fab time xx and happy birthday to your dhs xx

I rang up to see if they could do both procedures in one and they can !! Yay !!!!
So that means Monday il be having both procedures . Relieved I haven't got to have two procedures but still scared :(
How are we all xx

Great news! I hope its a quick recovery for you xx
Sorry hard to find time to get on and post lol
How was your day?
Tomorrow ill get to see the photos of ollie we had done at 4 weeks :)

oh that's great callums! and yeah, i'd be scared too, but, it's all going to be easy and go well i just know it. :)

and ehj i know what you mean! i pop in but don't have time to write !

j spent the first night in his crib last night, instead of the rock and play in my room, and he is just happy as can be this am! :)

We are still mostly cosleeping throughout the night as thats how we manage to get the most sleep! He is just a cuddly baby and i know I'll miss this when he is older

ehj i hear you! we co-slept for a bit, about a week. then he moved to his rock and play, then he stayed there until 3 nights ago where we moved him into his own room. it helps. he makes little noises in his sleep he sounds like a little puppy dreaming it's adorable BUT it wakes me cause i think he needs food lol.

So he's moved and i feel loads better, i'm sleeping better, and he seems happy so it works for us.

I wish we could do that! Lol im a big softy and worry i wont hear him as we don't have a monitor yet... any advice of how to do it?

oh we have the monitor or i'd never have switched him. HOWEVER there was a time i totally forgot to turn the sound on it with dd, and once dh accidentally turned the sound way down with dd, and let me tell you what, she made sure i heard her. i used to crack the doors open as well so i'd hear her and wow i did. my mother always said of course you'll hear them, they'll let you know, and i never believed her til then lol.

ds is much quieter than she ever was, but i still believe now that if i didn't come right away he'd scream and wake me. but i'd never feel comfortable without that monitor!

we got a nice sony one : https://www.amazon.com/Sony-Rechargeable-Transmitter-Sound-Sensor-Refurbished/dp/B0158V3UFM/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1469877725&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+baby+monitor

and we've not had issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->