Anyone want a buddy?

Good luck ehjmorris!
Sorry the witch got you Carlyp :(
How's you mommyxofxone? Xx

Hi love I'm well. Five weeks tomorrow! Was gonna poas tthis am to use them up but I was up I'll in the middle of the night and peed then so was afraid not enough concentration but I should've just done it. Will tomorrow :)

Wow 5 weeks already !! When's the best time to take an ovulation test? In the morning ? I have never had a positive on the clear blue ones :( how many days after my period should I take it?

I bought internet cheapies. Wondfo. Cause I heard clearblue are iffy. And I don't know about clearblue but the cheapies you never take wth fmu. They said best time was 2-4 pm. So I did them at 4

last one i promise :)

21 dpo, 5 weeks pregnant.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=903307&d=1444826259

Lovely lines <3

CD6 here, I'm a bit concerned about this cycle as I have an MRCP - MRI on pancreas and bile ducts scheduled for the 26th of this month but I'll be around 4 DPO, I'm not sure if I should skip this month, it will be difficult anyway as OH is away during fertile time but could still manage to get a few up there and waiting before he goes :haha: everything I've read online says it won't harm pregnancy but it's just magnetic and not X-ray type, but I'm still not convinced.

Why does the tww have to be soo long! Im 7dpo today...
Has anyone else experienced like tingling sensation in uterus/ovaries?

Why does the tww have to be soo long! Im 7dpo today...
Has anyone else experienced like tingling sensation in uterus/ovaries?

Good luck, I hope it's your month. Not sure about the tingling sensation. :flower:

Lovely lines <3

CD6 here, I'm a bit concerned about this cycle as I have an MRCP - MRI on pancreas and bile ducts scheduled for the 26th of this month but I'll be around 4 DPO, I'm not sure if I should skip this month, it will be difficult anyway as OH is away during fertile time but could still manage to get a few up there and waiting before he goes :haha: everything I've read online says it won't harm pregnancy but it's just magnetic and not X-ray type, but I'm still not convinced.

Could you call someone and ask? I hope it goes well xx :hugs:

Sorry about af callumsmummy, hopefully next month will be it for you!
Ill keep you updated, im gonna test in 2 days, i hate testing really early cause its always bfn but i cant help myself lol

Um not really, i did have cramping around 3dpo till 5dpo, yellow and white cm, bbs sometimes get a little tender, but that could all be normal pms i guess

Oh and yesterday and today ive had like a tingling feeling around uterus/ovaries :)

Omg! do you think this is the start of my bfp? Im 9dpo

Attachments

• 20151022_174120_opt.jpg
    20151022_174120_opt.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 8
What about now?

Attachments

• 20151023_060244-1_opt.jpg
    20151023_060244-1_opt.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 7
They just get darker and darker :) im so happy but cautious.
This baby just needs to stick for 9 months.
Baby dust to anyone else still trying

Spotted for 4 days then started bleeding heavy today:( I hate time if the month.
Little one at his dads this weekend ... Off to watch Annie tonight in theatre :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->