Anyone want a buddy?

I used temping and opks
I still dtd on cd12,13, 14, 16 and 19

callum you could have a super short lp too maybe that's why you didnt get a positive test yet. i would seriously consider temping though. without temping and opks i'd never have known when i was going to O.

How do I temp? I wouldn't know where to start lol been dtd lots tho..
How are you Ladies? Xx

Take your temp every morning at same time (waking time) after three hours solid sleep.

Hello all sorry I haven't been on..So I've been really stressed, Callum's being bullied in school..
Try...still trying but still no positive ovulation test :(
Got bloods back from the doctors and they showed abnormal again, need to be refered to hosp. They are not abnormal regarding Ttc but other health problems. It's one thing after another :(

so sorry callum- i do hope it's nothing serious!!

afm doing well over here. reached that random gagging stage. tried to take my normal vitamins this am and almost threw them up lol. i always get so mad at myself for that. it's like seriously? come on! that's ridiculous!

Thankyou Hun. Sorry your not feeling great..
I'm having period type pains ??? Af going to hit me nearly 2 weeks early??

You sure you're not ovulating? I get the same pains when ovulating.

I had af like pains when i ovulated too... so maybe thats it.
Sorry that your tests didnt turn out like you hoped, before you know it you will be joining the rest of us:)

Haha sorry mommyxofxone i have the same problem, i hate tablets and i have to take 3 a day :(
As for me i had my 7w scan today with hb of 128bpm, was measuring 6 days behind but lady wasn't concerned as its so early

ehj so glad the scan went well! and yeah don't worry baby will be fine. and 128 eh i'm guessing boy ;)

Haha i would like a boy but we shall see, what are you thinking for you?

I have no idea I'm always wrong. Thought dd was a boy but if going by this heartbeat and baking soda its girl but I'm expecting boy cause I want a girl. If that makes sense lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->