Anyone want a buddy?

Wow congratulations!!!! We have had two positives in here now yay :) so happy for you guys xx

Am I the only one left trying ?? It's got to be my turn soon surely :(

Spotted for 4 days then started bleeding heavy today:( I hate time if the month.
Little one at his dads this weekend ... Off to watch Annie tonight in theatre :)

so sorry hun :hugs: :hugs:

Am I the only one left trying ?? It's got to be my turn soon surely :(

i don't know hun i lost track but we'll stick around for ya! it's gotta be you next!! :)

ehj i'd love to see some more tests!!!

afm just hanging around!!! my stomach has bloated up so bad i look at least 12 weeks. horrible.

Go and do something for you that makes you feel happy then you can try in a few weeks if you still want to :)
Baby dust

We will still be here for you :)

I have added all my tests from 9dpo till yesterday at 11dpo
I had blood test confirmed yesterday and my numbers was 44 :).
Ive now been referredto the hospital for a high risk patient just tp keep a close eye on me this time

Attachments

• 20151024_144207_001-1.jpg
    20151024_144207_001-1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
Thank you ladies. I'd love to hear how your all doing.. Don't leave me :)
Had a brilliant evening in Birmingham watching Annie :)
Xx

Sounds lovely Hun! I was out last evening photographing a Halloween party where everyone was super drunk and all the smells from the food oh ugh

Hope you are feeling better hun xx
I dont want you to feel left out as we are here for you.
As for me major bloating started this week and i already look 3-4 months along haha i do admit tho i didnt lose too much baby weight in the 3 months after my son

Af totally finished...when am I best dtd? What cycle day do you recommend ? Or is it different for everyone ???

callum its different for everyone hun. you have to know your cycles to know the best day to dtd.

i HAD to know cause i'm insane so i did temping and opks, and ferning. so i was able to narrow down my O day- so i knew when i could dtd and when i could relax.

I have never had a positive on an ovulation test ? I don't take them everyday tho and I don't take them every month. When's the best time to take them ? Everyday ??
And if and when it says positive. Is that when I should dtd? Xx

Yes you have to take them daily or you miss your surge. Everyday at the same time- they say 2-4pm best time. And not fmu. No peeing or drinking two hours prior to the test

Hi
I used to take mine with smu or 3rd and around 6-630 pm and i caught my surge on cd19 so late ovulation for me but it worked

Yes you have to take them daily or you miss your surge. Everyday at the same time- they say 2-4pm best time. And not fmu. No peeing or drinking two hours prior to the test

Ok will try it tomorrow :flower:how are you xx

Doing decently. I have a problem with borderline nausea and starving and everything tasting terrible :(

Im good how are you :) x
Counting down the days... 11 to go till my scan.

Did you catch your surge?

Ovulation test saying negative ? :(
I have 28 day cycles.. And I'm on cycle day 12.. The app I have 'ovia' says today is my most fertile day but negative on an ovulation test ? Shall I still dtd ? How many days would I be fertile for ? Or does it vary for different women ?
I have never had a positive on an ovulation test tho..what about I'm not ovulating ? I really need to go back to the doctors but I'm scared...

callum you need to temp. that's the only thing that can confirm O. are you having other fertile signs? cm, cp that kind of thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->