Anyone want to be cycle buddies?? I'm 7dpo today, AF expected 2/28

WhereisBabyL

Reaction score
I need support. hahahah I am going crazy with this TWW! Anyone wanna be cycle buddies? Tips and tricks while TTC? or just sharing symptoms..
Here are mine so far!

metallic taste in mouth 6 dpo
Dull cramps for 24 hrs at 5 dpo... NOT pms, too early!
Extremely sore and sensitive nipples (LIKE, BAD and wayyyy early for AF)
"twinges" or sharp pains near ovaries (mostly left)
super emotional/ anxious
VIVID dreams. not about babies, just random vivid dreams.
Fatigue 3dpo (got tired folding clothes LOL)

Would love to hear feedback! :kiss:

Im the same hun! 7dpo!
iv been having vivid dreams too lol xx

3rd hun. I have a 5 year old boy, and a 3 year old girl, is this your first? x

I'll keep you company! I'm 6dpo today, due AF on 2nd March. Symptoms so far have been extreme fatigue and vivid dreams. Some aches and pains that could easily be something other than pg so I'm not paying them any attention lol

xx

I'll join ya! AF would be due around March 3/4 if I don't get a BFP this month...but let's hope it just never shows up at all! :haha:

HEYYYY Join the party! I know...praying AF stays far farrrr away for all of us

Hi dearies,

Do you mind if I join in? This is my 8 DPOs and my AF is supposed to be here on the 2/28 as well..

It's my 2nd cycle of TTC for my #1:happydance:

I'll join ya! AF would be due around March 3/4 if I don't get a BFP this month...but let's hope it just never shows up at all! :haha:

Af is also due on 3/4 for me. PRAYING she is a no show this month! I have very sore booobs!!! How are you?

When are you ladies testing? AF is due 3/4. My birthday is 3/2, I was wanting to hold out until then, but I don't think i can!!! :)

I'm so emotional this morning and tossed and turned all night!! If Im not pregnant im dying LOL. I started crying bc I had to go to work. And been having LOTS of gas. You??

Af is also due on 3/4 for me. PRAYING she is a no show this month! I have very sore booobs!!! How are you?

Nothing blatant yet, but yesterday I was SO moody it was a little scary. And I slept really hard last night--not usual for any night, let alone Sunday! Lol.

Nothing blatant yet, but yesterday I was SO moody it was a little scary. And I slept really hard last night--not usual for any night, let alone Sunday! Lol.

I'm so emotional. Cried watching the sound of music performance. At work. LOL my nipples are killing me Soooo sore and have been that way for almost a week. I have heartburn like crazy, also gassy. The sides of breasts are now hurting too. AF due 2/28. Ill probably test before then bc I'm going nuts

I'm so emotional this morning and tossed and turned all night!! If Im not pregnant im dying LOL. I started crying bc I had to go to work. And been having LOTS of gas. You??

I'm a gas machine these couple of days.. but nothing too uncomfortable.. Hang in there babe!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->