Anyone want to be cycle buddies?? I'm 7dpo today, AF expected 2/28

Sorry to hear, asabi. That's a real bummer. :( That is good that you have such short cycles, though! Mine are usually between 30 and 35. Drives me nuts.

AF came this morning. Thank God for this forum because otherwise I'd think some thing was wrong with me. On to cycle 3! Next big day is March 26. The only good thing about this process is that since I have 24 day cycles, my opportunity to get knocked up comes pretty often.

Can't wait for our next TWW! Yay we're in this together! Haah my next O is March 15th!

AF came this morning. Thank God for this forum because otherwise I'd think some thing was wrong with me. On to cycle 3! Next big day is March 26. The only good thing about this process is that since I have 24 day cycles, my opportunity to get knocked up comes pretty often.

Can't wait for our next TWW! Yay we're in this together! Haah my next O is March 15th!

We'll be in this together ladies.. hehe.. are we gonna continue with this thread or move on to a new one? :happydance:

I can make a new one and you all should join?? What should we call it?? March madness ahhaha

Looks like I might be in for March Madness as well. No AF yet (not due til Thursday), but took a test today and it was a BFN. :(

Hey guys! I'm posting a new thread for us in the TWW. "March Madness!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"