Anyone want to be cycle buddies?? I'm 7dpo today, AF expected 2/28

I made the mistake of POAS last night. I think I'm becoming pretty pessimistic about this process.

Hi Asabi,

Let's just keep our fingers crossed for now.. I had mild cramps and a sudden lower back soreness last night.. so turned in early.. We should try to be positive! :happydance:

I'm out of the race for this round.. moving on to the #3 cycle.. AF came early ( I think.. still spotting)

I'm out of the race for this round.. moving on to the #3 cycle.. AF came early ( I think.. still spotting)

I'll let you know Monday if I'm joining you. POAS a few minutes ago, lol. I'm a mess. I think I will eventually frame my BFP.

I'll let you know Monday if I'm joining you. POAS a few minutes ago, lol. I'm a mess. I think I will eventually frame my BFP.

Thanks Asabi, you are still in the race and FX plus babydust on you too!!! Keep the spirits up!!

I just tested and it looks pretty negative.... But still no period... I was really thinking I was preggo man. For sure. Maybe I'm not out til the witch comes???

Just need to get through this weekend. I use the Ovia app, and last time my AF came the day earlier than it predicted, so if I get through tomorrow (AF due Monday, March 2) then I'll feel really good.

I just tested and it looks pretty negative.... But still no period... I was really thinking I was preggo man. For sure. Maybe I'm not out til the witch comes???

Rooting for you! Try to stay busy so you aren't focused on it. Try to get out of the house.

Luckily I'll be busy on Monday.

cheer up sistas!! still in the race, still in the race.. FX and babydust to the two of you!

Guess who showed up late. Ughhhhh. Onto March we go! Heating pad and Advil for me😕

BOOOO! So sorry to hear. ](*,) I still have a couple days to go, but I'm almost certain I'm out of the running for this cycle.

Tomorrow is my big day. Wish me luck!

Good luck!! Hqha I don't drink I hate wine but trust me I indulged with a hot dog and now I can drink a coke without feeling bad for the caffeine. Haha living it up until my next O.

AF came this morning. Thank God for this forum because otherwise I'd think some thing was wrong with me. On to cycle 3! Next big day is March 26. The only good thing about this process is that since I have 24 day cycles, my opportunity to get knocked up comes pretty often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->