Anyone want to be cycle buddies?? I'm 7dpo today, AF expected 2/28

I'll jump in I'm due for :af: on the 28 or the 1 just the dreams seems to be a common thing here

hi everyone can I also join. think im sue the 28th.
I've had the most craziest dreams for the last 7 days, I've not skipped a day without at least one dream, I've been having upto 3 a night. They are all super detailed dreams and so random.

Does anyone regularly stare at their breasts? I hate the 2ww!! hehe!

If that wasn't wasn't the end all vivid dream then I don't know what was.
I dreamt that I has to escape from jail which was a success but I was also pregnant. So vivid that it woke me up and when I went back to sleep that it picked up where I left off. Ahhh I wish Friday would get here so I can get this over with already.

Hey my friends! I've been MIA bc I vowed to calm down for a bit. Hahah symptom spotting has been driving me crazy and I decided to just wait to test when AF is due or if I miss her!!

Oh my gosh lol I definitley have been having extremely vivid dreams!! About other people being pregnant and last night it was about how I got implantation bleeding, or AF? Either way in my dream I was like yelling at my husband about how I'm pregnant. Crazy...

And YES I CANT STOP LOOKING AT MY BOOBS. LOL

How is everyone today??? An update for me. The sides of my boobs really are sore, almost burning sore. Nipples still very sore and been that way for at least a week now

AF expected Saturday... Going to test on Friday probably.

I'll keep you company! I'm 6dpo today, due AF on 2nd March. Symptoms so far have been extreme fatigue and vivid dreams. Some aches and pains that could easily be something other than pg so I'm not paying them any attention lol

xx

March 2nd over here too!

My nipples are sore but I'm reluctant to read into it because last cycle I experienced spotting (which has never happened to me before) and I was so sure, but nothing happened. This cycle is my second try.

My nipples are sore but I'm reluctant to read into it because last cycle I experienced spotting (which has never happened to me before) and I was so sure, but nothing happened. This cycle is my second try.

I know I feel like I read into symptoms so much but don't wanna get my hopes up.

I think I didn't O on the 14th Feb, instead, it could most likely be on the 15th.. Technically, I POAS on the 23rd Feb (8 DPO) and it was a BFN :( (couldn't curb the excitement) and again today (25th Feb, BFN again) which I thought was the 11 DPO, but I realised that I O on the 15th Feb possibly.. and I just got the IB (pinky cm)..

This is getting so stressful..

How is everyone today??? An update for me. The sides of my boobs really are sore, almost burning sore. Nipples still very sore and been that way for at least a week now

AF expected Saturday... Going to test on Friday probably.

AF is also expected to be on Saturday, but I don't know if I really dare to test after 2 BFN.. :nope:

Hi Asabi,

this is my 2nd cycle of try too! :):kiss:

Hi Asabi,

Is this your first child? Its mine, I just eloped a couple months ago.

Hi Asabi,

Yeah, it's my first.. but I'm not too young (34 this year) .. :baby:

I know I feel like I read into symptoms so much but don't wanna get my hopes up.

Yeah, I have to find the middle ground between cynicism and getting ahead of my self. Last month I tested 3 days before I was expecting AF and I was disappointment but not upset since it was my first time.

I know this may sound weird but I think I enjoy POAS, lol. Its therapeutic some how, but at the same time it can take a toll emotionally when you see a BFN. I tested early again a couple days ago, and now I've decided to just wait till Monday.

Hi Asabi,

Yeah, it's my first.. but I'm not too young (34 this year) .. :baby:

When is your AF due?

I made the mistake of POAS last night. I think I'm becoming pretty pessimistic about this process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->