anyone want to be my buddy!

firstbaby9573

Reaction score
hiya, have just been in my tww and was 5 days late for af so got all excited.. looks like af is beginning today tho so back to the drawing board!!! :(

had an ectopic back in October last year and basically looking for someone with a similar cycle to me ( usually 30 days) to be buddies with! im 26 and this would be my first!! x

Hey Hun. Welcome. I'm 31 day cycle and hope you get your bfp soon. I am trying for #2 and had miscarriage at 5wks in March.

thanks fisher girl! sorry to hear about your miscarriage!
how long have you been trying for x

I have been trying since December ;-(
I really hope you get your bfp Hun fingers crossed for u darling xx

ahh same as me! after my ectopic I began trying again end of dec / beginning of January! nothing yet, fingers crossed for both of us xx

I guess we in this together Hun until we both have bfp's xxxx

sounds like it hun! I had a pinky bit yesterday morning but its stopped now grrrr

wish my body would make its mind up!!

Wonder what your body is doing Hun hopefully you don't get af. Have you tested yet? I wiped some pinky stuff the other day but not getting my hopes up. I'm not doing opks this month as every time I did opks I was always stressed in the TWW so now just waiting. Af should be turning up next week but will see. I'm getting very broody every time I see tiny babies lol. Xx

iv dun tests mosts days, I wouldn't bother but I got a load of those cheapy oens off ebay... im waiting for a hint of a line on those before I do a proper one!
I thought I saw a hint of a line yesterday but I didn't, and today I just did one and think I saw a hint of a line again but again im prob imagining it! ill wait till Friday and then start to worry about it!

im just regular as clockwork so I don't no wats going on

have u had any symptoms x

I just wiped when I went to toilet and got a slight pinkish cm and got very sensitive boobs. Not getting my hopes up till af shows. Other than those I feel tired lol. Have you had any pinkish stuff since yesterday? Xx

nothing really, dtd last night n there was a small amount but nothing since.
fed up now wud either like af to show up so I can get on with my life, or get a bfp . pref the latter but either way I hate just wiating

I know how you feel Hun. My last period started like that and it went on for 4 days and then after that I got my period properly. Maybe your body is trying to start the period but you might be too stressed that's why it's not coming. Stress can delay periods ;-(

I don't feel stress in particular! maybe I am subconsciously!
I keep imaging lines lol
iv had headaches and light headed feeling too x

Bless you Hun. When is af due? Maybe give it a few more days and test ;-) x

af was due 6 days ago! lol so im a little bit late now
gonna leave it over the weekend and if nothing happens ill test again and make a doc app

im not sure, coz of the slight spotting :(

just makes no sense to me..

I did just get sick in my mouth n swallowed it again , twice... yuk! lol

Do you know if I can take paracetamol whilst trying to conceive as my boobs are very painful lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->