anyone want to be my buddy!

yea these are the first strips iv used so its all weird!!
just found out one of my other friends is also trying n has started using ov strips as well! started hers day after mine so that's quite nice that someone I no is in the same boat!
mine are still faint atm but the will be I suspect for another week or two lol x

Well I think I am out this month ladies. Af due Sun but tested today and got bfn. Will keep you updated on af as soon as she visits. How are you lovely ladies getting on? Xx

ahh don't give up till it actually happens! I didn't, even when it started I didn't believe it ahah!

im still testing for ovulation which hasn't happened yet. iv sent oh off for a bath so I can dtd later lol

I'm now wiping a little bit of brown cm and. Think it's the beginning of af soon :-(

ahh fisher! bad times.. at least you know now though! and you no to try again !!! another month to try! xx

I know Hun I really want to be pregnant but I know that one day it will happen. If nothing happens by September I might give up ;-( I don't want to but it will be too long to keep trying.

ahh I have to have a break soon which I dont want to do, coz im bridesmaid at my best friends wedding!

so I have to make sure im not due or overly pregnant by may 16th lol

Aaahhh well af came full on this afternoon but fingers crossed next month. So how's it going? Xx

ahhh no poor u!

well my ov strips r darker then yesterday so I no that I will deff be ovulating soon! cant wait!

Yay Hun. Better start doing it then sugar till after ovulation. Fingers crossed Hun xx

cant wait! hopefully this means I am ovulating at the time I thought I was!

attached a picture of yesterdays and todays ovulation test.... they r both still faint but todays is deffo darker don't u think :)

cycle days 14 today x

Attachments

• 20130626_130655.jpg
    20130626_130655.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
It's def darker Hun......I usually tested in the morning and evening. I will try upload a pic for you today. Af seems to be fading so hopefully I will be joining you in a few days. Xxx

this is todays test! I just done it and the line came up within seconds where as the other tests the line took ages to come up :)

do you think its dark enough yet ...?

Attachments

• 20130627_122122.jpg
    20130627_122122.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
do you have a pic or furs fisher?? heres mine from today

Attachments

• 20130628_142435.jpg
    20130628_142435.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
Hey Hun. Sorry been dealing with family issues. Congrats it's positive so make sure you have sex for the next 3 days ok. Fingers crossed for you. I have been trying to transfer pic from laptop and its refusing so will try again tomorrow. Af has finally left so now I'm back in the game yay. Xxxx been missing chatting to u Hun.

aww thanks hun1 im having issues with my oh. hes completely useless atm coz of his job he just keeps falling asleep n is too busy all the time so we haven't had as much sex as possible. once over my ovulation period so now im pissed off!!!!

bloody men, always sniffing around until u actually want them to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->