anyone want to be my buddy!

im not sure hun maybe google it? or post that into the forum I think everyone should know!

iv had more brown spotting but still hardly anything, did a different brand test and still negative..... given up hope now and just want af to hurry the f up grrrr

Looks like brown spotting could be your period starting soon. Don't beat yourself up Hun am sure you will get a massive bfp next cycle. I was feeling a little nauseous last night but it went away after an hour. Xx

I think your right I think its beginning of af now, im having the appropriate cramps :(

hopefully next month will be my month.
just wish af would get on with it properly now grrr

hiya, well af started in full throttle today, the worst ones iv ever had im in agony :(

so starting again next month!!!

Next month will be a better month fingers crossed Hun. Guess I'm left lol my boobs are no longer painful but sensitive. Xxx

Hey Hun. How are you? Am doing ok but boobs are heavy and uncomfortable so hoping these are signs and positive ones too ;-) cannot wait to see if af arrives but if she does arrive at least I can try. I'm not giving up too easily. Hope u ok Hun. Xxx

heya hun im ok, having the most random af this month.. first was a week late, then was reakly heavy and I was in agony for two days , now its pretty much stopped! weird!!! usually im 5 days medium everything lol

looking forward to dtd and using my ovulation strips ( and seeing if they actually work)

I hate sore boobs! got all my fingers and toes crossed 4 u xxxx

That's weird indeed but fingers and toes crossed for you this cycle ;-) my boobs are heavy and am not liking the feeling lol. Xx

thankyou :)
I hate heavy boobs esp when you take off ur bra! I have to sleep with a pillow under me if they r sore otherwise it just hurts way to much!

Well I gave in to testing yesterday and it was bfn but will test again on 24th. Xx

ahhh that sucks1
have u ever used ovulation strips. I did one yesterday on cycle day 5 and it had nothing immediately so I chucked it. looked again later n there was a line to say im ovulating.. n it was pink.... is that normal to ovulate the day after ur period im so confuzzled!!

I just answered my own question from google! oops.
its my first time using these strips n I thought it would be the same as the preg tests either no line or a line...
but the line has to be the same or darker then the control line for u to be ovulating! haha

<<<<<< dumbass!!!!

im new on this site but im in the tww too! im 10dpo due next af in 2-4 days! been trying since march with no success!

baby dust
xxx

welcome twinkle toes! is this baby number 1?? where in the world are you! x

The line on mine were always darker will attach a picture for you Hun.
Welcome twinkle toes, hope you get a bfp soon Hun. Is this your first baby and have you tested yet. Xxxx

fisher girl do you mean on the ovulation tests??
is that constantly or just at certain times??
mines getting fainter atm so no where near ovulating..

just found out another friend is pregnant n suspicious of another one coz they have asked to come and see us in a few weeks...

everyone else is getting preg :(

Yup I mean on ovulation tests. I started testing from the day my period ended till the end of month. Then I knew when I roughly ovulated. It only happens on one day unfortunately. I will try attach image tonight as swapped phones.
I'm also not liking the fact that everyone is getting pregnant and not me. But hey ho we are in this together till we have bfp's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->