• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone want to become NTNP buddies?

Hi Glitter! May I ask if your AF returned to normal right after stopping the BCP? I am due for my first AF next week and anxious if it will come or not! :) Welcome and good luck!

Hello there, I'm 25 NTNP. I'd love to join you and rant the latest issues. Lots of baby dust to all you ladies. :flower:

hiiii!! and welcome!! how long have you been NTNP? where abouts are you from?

all the best lovely xxxxxx

Hey there, hun. DH and I are NTNP for almost 4 months. We are from the Middle East. How's everyone doing today?

Feeling a little fed up! My SO keeps 'withdrawing' :( tried to talk to him about it but he's being a little odd! So gonna give him some time!! No bump this month! Little fed up!

How are you? Xxx

I'm good. DH birthday on 21st, excited and confused. Have no idea what to gift him, what a dumb head ugh. :dohh:

So...just wanted to update you all that I have been feeling a little nauseous today and yesterday...now I can't wait to test! I guess you can get that from hormones too though so sigh...who knows!!

fragile doll: you should cook him a romantic dinner!!! :) haha!! im always like that with prezzies!!!

and inpghttc!!!!! omg!! when are you testing??? fingers crossed!!! :))) XXXXX

My AF is due Wednesday so I am thinking that morning with my FMU....

awww!! let us know! im soo excited for you!! :) what month is this for you trying? xx

I'd love a NTNP buddy please! I am on cd11 of a 27 day cycle (this is my second month off BC and first real month of NTNP).

inpghttc .... getting excite for you ... can't wait to hear!!!

is anyone feeling hopeful this month? xxx :flower:

I was until I had very faint "pink" when I wiped last night. Now I'm thinking maybe next month may be my month as I don't know what is going on and I should be ovulating this week!

Welcome Fitzbaby!! Yay another one of us!!! :)) how long have you been trying??
I'm not hopeful this month either ;( boo!! Fingers crossed for both of us next month!! xxx

Welcome Fitzbaby!! Yay another one of us!!! :)) how long have you been trying??
I'm not hopeful this month either ;( boo!! Fingers crossed for both of us next month!! xxx

Hi boofangie and all! May I join you? I would love to keep in contact to share stories and offer support!

Good luck and baby dust to each of you! :)

Hi...can I join you ladies? I just stopped the pill 5 days ago and we are now trying for a baby...we aren't doing any of the scientific stuff. Just DTD as often as we feel like it...very excited for this journey!
Just wish I knew what my body will do after the pill...I have heard loads of stories of ladies falling pregnant in the first month off the pill...so maybe...just maybe :)
Nice to be part of the group :)

Hello babysa...welcome and good luck! I am on day 28 after coming off the pill and no AF yet...I am hoping that I either get a BFP or AF shows her ugly head soon so I can start figuring out what is going on with my body! I was on the pill for 18 years so I am anxious to see what will happen...keep us updated on how your jouney goes! I tested this AM with a FRER and got a BFN! I have NO idea if it is too early though since I have no idea if/when I ovulated. I will just try to be patient and test every week until AF shows! I hope I can wait that long...I need to buy some cheapies...haha! :)

Hello babysa...welcome and good luck! I am on day 28 after coming off the pill and no AF yet...I am hoping that I either get a BFP or AF shows her ugly head soon so I can start figuring out what is going on with my body! I was on the pill for 18 years so I am anxious to see what will happen...keep us updated on how your jouney goes! I tested this AM with a FRER and got a BFN! I have NO idea if it is too early though since I have no idea if/when I ovulated. I will just try to be patient and test every week until AF shows! I hope I can wait that long...I need to buy some cheapies...haha! :)

aww! i still have my fingers crossed for you!! its horribl trying not to think about it! but all i do is think " what if" and just want to text everyday! i think im going to go mental :( 18 years on the pill? eeek! have you had any horrible side effects??

im having a horrible couple of weeks! been quite ill! and thought my last op would sort everything out, but had a blood test and they said my iron levels are so low they cant even belive it :(( hopingggggg so bad they can fix me haha! :nope: i feel i should give my body a rest and not be trying for a baby! i want a healthy baba! haha!! so going to talk to my doctor next week! fed up!

how is everyone else? xxx

Hi...can I join you ladies? I just stopped the pill 5 days ago and we are now trying for a baby...we aren't doing any of the scientific stuff. Just DTD as often as we feel like it...very excited for this journey!
Just wish I knew what my body will do after the pill...I have heard loads of stories of ladies falling pregnant in the first month off the pill...so maybe...just maybe :)
Nice to be part of the group :)

Helooo!! :) welcome! yeah ive read lots of those fantastic stories too!! so figers crossed for you xxx

AF showed today but I am actually happy about it. That means I had a normal 28 day cycle as soon as I stopped the pill! Yeah! I can't wait to try this time around and now I can drink on vaca! :)

I recently had a nexplanon removed and am waiting for a proper AF so we can stop practicing and :sex: for a result :haha: (Although the practicing is extremely fun) :rofl:

I guess I should be in this group too. I was on BCP for almost a year afet my last miscarriage but I really dont like the effects it could have on your body later in life. So Ya here I am lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->