anyone want to become NTNP buddies?

welcome! :) i wonder which one of us will get our BFP first!!! theres alot of us girlies now so its getting exciting!! xxx

I am hoping I might be in the running this month. Not charting or anything but had EWCM this month and done some BD ing so got fingers crossed.

Also I was on the pill for years - maybe 15 years I think and have gone back to a regular cycle so far of 28-35 days.

Anyone else in the 2 week wait for AF and thinking they might have a chance?

Baby dust ladies, loving hearing everyones stories and updates!! SO excited for us all xxx

I'm on CD40 atm :( (post implant) and *think* AF is due in a week or so. I use OvuView on my phone and that seems to think I ov'd on the 14th because of the rise in temp from then. There's a link in my siggy to my chart if anyone wants a nose! but be warned it's nuts! :haha:

I can't wait to see who gets the first BFP either!!

A little more about me: I'm 24, went off BCP in February. The BCP messed with my sex drive and I really didn't like the idea of having synthetic h

A little more about me: I'm 24, went off BCP in February. The BCP messed with my sex drive and I really didn't like the idea of having synthetic h

Err! I guess that's what I get for posting on my phone at work :)

Anyway- I went off BCP for my own health reasons and that brought up the TTC topic. I was so shocked/excited to learn OH really wanted a baby too and we decided it was a good time for us. I don't want it to become a chore so we're just NTNP for now. I have been trying to keep track of ovulation loosely though. I have had all 28 and 29 day cycles since going off BCP so I'm hoping I'm back to my natural cycle!

Soo! I should have ovulated around the 11-12 pf July. The 12th was our anniversary- so this would be an even more special time to conceive. I am expecting AF on Monday/ Tuesday. Like you ladies, this TWW is killing me!!! I Have been this way each month since going off BCP, I am always thinking 'is this my month?' 'I definitely am' 'I'm definitely not' etc etc! I am going to test early next week.

Lots of BD and baby dust to each of you! Keep us posted!

Err! I guess that's what I get for posting on my phone at work :)

Anyway- I went off BCP for my own health reasons and that brought up the TTC topic. I was so shocked/excited to learn OH really wanted a baby too and we decided it was a good time for us. I don't want it to become a chore so we're just NTNP for now. I have been trying to keep track of ovulation loosely though. I have had all 28 and 29 day cycles since going off BCP so I'm hoping I'm back to my natural cycle!

Soo! I should have ovulated around the 11-12 pf July. The 12th was our anniversary- so this would be an even more special time to conceive. I am expecting AF on Monday/ Tuesday. Like you ladies, this TWW is killing me!!! I Have been this way each month since going off BCP, I am always thinking 'is this my month?' 'I definitely am' 'I'm definitely not' etc etc! I am going to test early next week.

Lots of BD and baby dust to each of you! Keep us posted!

awww i have my fingers crossed for you!! good luck sweetie!!
I BD's this month on the day i O'd BUTTT i had a breakthroug bleed from the pill the next day :( darn! so now im a bit confused, i feel like im about to have another bleed (Would be due next week) but i think id be happy about it, becsuse then it will be back to normal with my periods and some real baby making haha!!

xxxxx

Good Luck Sammiemama - hope she doesnt appear next week and BFP instead x

Hi!! am I too late to join in?? I just realised I should really be hanging out in NTNP since we have started to use the 'pull out'method lol.... I even tested this month because I couldn't remember the last time AF was around (twice because I was so excited)... but it was a bfn :( and then AF showed up the next day x

Hi ladies, I was wondering if I could join too?! I am new here looking for buddies. We are NTNP since AF has not returned yet. I have a 2.5 year old and am still breastfeeding my 10 month old. I haven't had my PP AF yet so we're waiting on her to start TTC #3. I will admit I have been doing random HPTs just to see since I have no clue when to expect AF with the BFing. DH and I ideally would love to have a BFP by this time next year. With my last I charted BBT and did OPKs (which were an epic fail) and just BD'd like crazy :p I will eagerly jump on the charting again once AF arrives. Looking for some ladies to obsess with :p

Thanks ladies!! No signs of AF yet. I am trying to keep distracted!

Boofangie- I know just how you feel! I had a month where I mistook breakthrough as implantation spotting. And the following month I was exactly a week late- testing a bunch with BFNs during that week. I couldn't wait for the pill to be out of my system! I hope it will be soon for you!

Mum- Glad you joined us! maybe it's too soon to test? I hope you get a BFP soon :)

That "mum" comment was for mrsbeanbump- sorry!

Mum- I'm happy you've joined us as well :) keep us posted and we will surely obsess with you! Haha

Hello Ladies, I would like to be Buddies, i've been trying to find some friends on here in the same boat too, I came off pill in May and had my first :witch: in July, so this is my first cycle NTNP, we were going to be TTC but too much:sex: gives me cystitis so we are taking the relaxed approach, so i'm now on CD18 and should OV about CD33 (i have 45day cycles rubbish!)

It's a bit annoying waiting for a positive OPK i have to say it feels like it's taking forever Lol :dust:

... (i have 45day cycles rubbish!)

It's a bit annoying waiting for a positive OPK i have to say it feels like it's taking forever Lol :dust:

Mine will probably be ridiculously long too. once the darn PP witch shows.... I had a PP AF and then charted one month when conceiving my daughter. It was my first time using OPKs an I ended up missing the surge because I ran out of tests before my sure. I ended up Oing around CD26!! It was super stressful since before then I had been on the pill for like 14 years and always had 28 day cycles! Lots of baby dust to you!!

I dont know how long my cycle is but I think it is 28 days. after 10 years of being on the pill I came off about a year before ttc Dylan and it took us 4 months ntnp. I've always tested when I expected my AF and when I was pg with Dylan it showed on the test.. we just really go with the flow but I've got a real addiction to testing :test:

I think it comes from all those years trying to avoid getting pregnant and then when you want to be, its like, come on then!! :haha::haha: xx

[/QUOTE] It was my first time using OPKs an I ended up missing the surge because I ran out of tests before my sure. I ended up Oing around CD26!! It was super stressful since before then I had been on the pill for like 14 years and always had 28 day cycles! Lots of baby dust to you!![/QUOTE]

Balls!! I'd not even thought about possibly running out of opks sticks!! lol, I was only on the pill for 5yrs but before i had 28 day cycles too :-(, ah well maybe it will teach me some patience Lol, lots of baby dust fo ryou too hun :dust:

I dont know how long my cycle is but I think it is 28 days. after 10 years of being on the pill I came off about a year before ttc Dylan and it took us 4 months ntnp. I've always tested when I expected my AF and when I was pg with Dylan it showed on the test.. we just really go with the flow but I've got a real addiction to testing :test:

I think it comes from all those years trying to avoid getting pregnant and then when you want to be, its like, come on then!! :haha::haha: xx

i know what you mean last month i thought i was late cos i didn't realise my cycle would be solong after pill!! so i went through 5 test's only all to be neg & the :witch: to show!!! Typical Lol,

I am going to try not test this cycle until 28th aug if no AF, i'm due on the 21st so fingers crossed, goodluck to you :happydance:

i know what you mean last month i thought i was late cos i didn't realise my cycle would be solong after pill!! so i went through 5 test's only all to be neg & the :witch: to show!!! Typical Lol,

I am going to try not test this cycle until 28th aug if no AF, i'm due on the 21st so fingers crossed, goodluck to you :happydance:

:hugs: thanks dsm! At least it is reassuring to have another serial tester in here :haha::haha::haha:

need to pop into poundland to pick up some of those cheapies to feed my habit!! :winkwink: xx

I am definitely a serial tester too! This is my first month I'm really pushing myself to wait.

Still no AF. I am tempted to test today but since AF could still be on time if it arrives tomorrow I'm trying to prevent the disappointment... Sigh. Tomorrow night I will test though!

I have a question for all of ladies- are you taking prenatal vitamins while NTNP? if so, what kind/how are they? I just started taking the target brand ones last week. They haven't made me sick but I'm wondering if they have enough % of each vitamin...

BABY DUST!!! :)

:hugs: thanks dsm! At least it is reassuring to have another serial tester in here :haha::haha::haha:

need to pop into poundland to pick up some of those cheapies to feed my habit!! :winkwink: xx

No worries!!! Us serial testers have to stick together Lol!! I've bought a batch on 20 sticks off ebay :blush: Xxx

I am definitely a serial tester too! This is my first month I'm really pushing myself to wait.

Still no AF. I am tempted to test today but since AF could still be on time if it arrives tomorrow I'm trying to prevent the disappointment... Sigh. Tomorrow night I will test though!

I have a question for all of ladies- are you taking prenatal vitamins while NTNP? if so, what kind/how are they? I just started taking the target brand ones last week. They haven't made me sick but I'm wondering if they have enough % of each vitamin...

BABY DUST!!! :)

Yeh welcome to the testing club Lol!!, I'm just taking Folic Acid one a day, that's all my doc advised me to do, Best of luck hope :witch: doesn't show for you, keep us informed :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->