anyone want to become NTNP buddies?

boofangie

Reaction score
Just seeing if anybody wanted to become a buddy and we can just talk about how our months are going...

Ive just come of the pill half way through my pack and am waiting for a true period so i can start not trying but not preventing properly!

if anyone's similar or just wanted to mooch and talk about babies! im definitly up for giggles and chats and to support throughout our attempts!

xxx

Hello there...I'm 33 and I just stopped bcp two weeks ago and am going to officially start trying next month, right now I am NTNP. I am 33 and was on the pill for 15 years and so now I have been having all kinds of weird feelings and have no idea if I have or will ovulate this month and get AF!! My weirdest symptom is a full/heaviness feeling in my lower abs, right above my pubic bone, so weird!! I have no idea if this is normal because the last time I had a real period, I was 18!!! :haha: Would love to buddy up if you would like! :)

Hi! I'd love to be buddies too. I took my last bcp in may and had my first real af 2 weeks ago. Currently ntnp as we have a big trip planned for September and will be ttc when we return. Would love some ladies in the same boat to chat to as we haven't told anyone at all that we are trying and it's all I can think about sone days! X x

Hi there! i dont really know where i belong lol. I thought i was going to be a WTT'er until September....but now i'm borderline NTNP/TTC. DH and i talked last night about starting earlier for a couple of reasons and he surprised me when we were having :sex: last night and he didnt use any protection or pull out. I should be ovulating on Monday..sooo...we'll see what happens! we are both really excited :) But then again i wont be TOTALLY bummed if i'm not pregnant since we didnt really plan on TTC until sept. BUT it would be soo awesome if i did get pregnant. im soo broody...So anyways... just wanted to share!

Hello Mandy...I'm kinda in the same boat...I have been on the pill sooo long and never was a "kid" person and the me and DH changed our mind a few months ago and I am now off bcp! It's only been two week and I'm already really excited and anxious! I never thought I'd get so into trying and hoping for a bfp but now I know I will!! It must be my body clock hahaha I'll be 34 in September.

aww! good luck to all of you!, im reallys struggling to not get upset when we dont:sex: when im ov-ing!!

its so hard to not be trying and not preventing i think sometimes! my partners up for having a littl one, and so am i! but we just dont want to make any commitment to actually trying!

does anyone else struggle?x x

BoofAngie,

I feel the same way! Right now we are NTNP because I am only 3 weeks off the pill and have not had a real AF left. But, whenever my AF is over, I will want to actually try and not just leave it to chance! I am hoping the hubby feels the same although I know that the idea of planned baby dancing is a turn off for him, hahahahaha! Anyway, part of the reason I feel this way is because I will be 34 in September and do not have any children yet. So, I am praying for AF to show up soon and then I am going to start paying attention to things and hope to actually try! Good luck to you!! :flower:

BoofAngie,

I feel the same way! Right now we are NTNP because I am only 3 weeks off the pill and have not had a real AF left. But, whenever my AF is over, I will want to actually try and not just leave it to chance! I am hoping the hubby feels the same although I know that the idea of planned baby dancing is a turn off for him, hahahahaha! Anyway, part of the reason I feel this way is because I will be 34 in September and do not have any children yet. So, I am praying for AF to show up soon and then I am going to start paying attention to things and hope to actually try! Good luck to you!! :flower:

ive just stopped the pill too! i stopped 3 pills into the pack and have had a withdrawl bleed, but i hope the next one is a real AF!
Im the same, he hates the idea of planning it, and the pressure it puts on him! I might just chart, but not tell him when I am actually OVing so he doesnt stress haha!!
My partner is 30! we have decided its goign to be time to start trying as my mum was 40 when she had me, and she has been the best mum i could ask for, but Im still jealous of my older brothers who got to see my mum when she was in her early 20's and at her prime!

my mum was quite ill at times, so my childhood was just full of, taking it easy and a slow pace, where as i'd like to have one young and have the energy!!

this is absolutly nothing agaisnt older mums, as i said, my mum was amazing, I just want to be a little younger! she had my sister at 45 too!!

im hoping for a christmas baby bump! :)

keep me in touch with how it goes! good luck xxx

Keep in touch too...I am hoping for a "real" AF next week...I'll let you know!

Good luck ladies! I'm hoping for a Christmas bump too or at least a festive season bfp! X

Hello there, I'm 25 NTNP. I'd love to join you and rant the latest issues. Lots of baby dust to all you ladies. :flower:

Hello there, I'm 25 NTNP. I'd love to join you and rant the latest issues. Lots of baby dust to all you ladies. :flower:

hiiii!! and welcome!! how long have you been NTNP? where abouts are you from?

all the best lovely xxxxxx

Sure Mummytobe...It's nice to have a bunch of people in the same boat to trade stories and experience with!

Secrety...yes....but shhhhh, I really should want a real first AF after bcp! :)

Secrety...yes....but shhhhh, I really should want a real first AF after bcp! :)

Aww! Fingers crossed for you!!!
I just wish I knew when I was OVing!!! I have no clue due to finishing pill half way though pack! Realistically when I was actually due to OV I had a bleed! So Just gonna sit and wait!!
So frustrating as everywhere I go I see
Baby bumps and prams! So excited!!!! Xxx

I'd like to join too if y'all don't mind! :]

I stopped taking my BCP in April and have been "trying" ever since. But we aren't charting or temping or any of that. Too me, it just seems too stressful right now, and I would rather leave it to chance right now. Hoping this is my month! And LOTS of baby dust to all of you!! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->