anyone want to become NTNP buddies?

Hi ladys can i join you i came off the pill on Sat 2 days befor the end of my pack. I came off coz they where making me so ill i kept blacking out and going realy dizzy bcause of them. My DH dosnt want to ttc yet but hopefully in Jan he will change his maind and all the pill will be out of my body by then so hopefully it wont take long after he gives me the green light. Till then we are going to NT more than NP but still there is always a chance iam goting to chart as it helps my not go crazzy waiting for AF.

We have 2 boys aged 7 and 2 next week and would love for a little girl.

I'll have to look on ebay for some... I've not bought any off ebay before. Are they just the paper strips ones? Which is all I need really to feed my habit anyways!! :haha:

Sam- I am not very good with cycles or anything, but if you are going to test when AF is due, test first wee in the morning. I've heard there is more chance of a more accurate reading of HCG in the morning.

I'm taking pregnacare ones leftover from pregnancy when I remember :dohh:

Welcome TMR!

xx

I am excited to check out eBay- thanks for the great tip!

How is everyone today? I hope better than I am NTNP-wise :)

AF didn't show today and there's no sign of her still. I tested BFN this afternoon. Sigh. I do know first thing in the morning you have a more accurate test so I'm not totally ruling myself out this week. I just hope this isn't a repeat of May when AF was a week late and I spent the whole week "feeling symptoms" and getting BFNs. I will keep you all posted :)

I'm looking forward to any updates from you!

My LO is like that but seems to go throw a time of sleeping till 6:30am none of my 2 have realy slept past 6am so iam used to it now. But as my ES is almost 7 he plays with YS untill i get up so i get an added hr in bed lol.

AF got my yesterday and omg the cramps are killing me it is only my pill af so can't wait to see when me next comes

thinking positive thoughts for August for you TMR, if there ever was incentive for lo2 its that D can look after when the get older and give mummy & daddy a lie in together!!

We normally take turns sleeping in. But dh has been so whingey lately about being tired I've been letting him sleep in. As I don't mind getting up anymore, or, how I look at it is I'd rather be up early with D and let dh feel guilty for sleeping in hoping he'll be in a good mood all day if I've let him sleep in! ;)

Just watching D take all of his wet wipes out of the container and eat one and then move them from left to right, right to left. forget all of these toys everywhere, he wants the wet wipes!!

xxx

Hopefully this means you'll be on track for August TMR :) I was up early today too- but cheers to you ladies for being up early with children! Oh the wonderful things to look forward too!

Still no sign of AF. I didn't want to waste my last test so I didn't today. I think I will try to wait until Friday or Saturday morning in case AF shows soon...

Another question for anyone- do your cycles alternate lengths? Correct me if I'm wrong but each month an egg is released from one side and then the other side the next month, etc- right? I am thinking maybe my cycles are different depending which side is releasing an egg? Maybe that's totally off...

Hope you all have a great day!! Baby dust to you!

Ok so since I haven't gotten a PP AF yet I randomly test for pregnancy. Last night I got the urge to poas so I used my last clear blue easy test and omg, I swear, in 3 min there was a very faint plus sign. I freaked, and went to the 24hr walgreens and got an FRER and walgreens digi. I took those along with an internet cheapie and all were BFN. So I guess the CBE was a complete fluke... https://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/mommabuckley/poas-2.jpg

Sorry to hear about the mixed message HPTs Ladymum :( I hope AF arrives so you can start fresh or a BFP shows up. Sending you love and baby dust!!

my paranoia got the best of me so my doc sent me for a beta. We'll know in the AM what the real deal is... so don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight...

My fingers are crossed for you! I hope your apt is EARLY so you can get some piece of mind.

I'm thinking about things A LOT today. I've also been having a few bad lower back aches and waves of slight cramps. I'm thinking I'll try another HPT first thing Saturday morning. That way it's not before work. Plus, it is my last one and I promised myself I would stop buying them so I can't keep testing when I obsess!

Anyway, I hope everyone is well! The weekend is almost here!

thinking positive thoughts for August for you TMR, if there ever was incentive for lo2 its that D can look after when the get older and give mummy & daddy a lie in together!!

We normally take turns sleeping in. But dh has been so whingey lately about being tired I've been letting him sleep in. As I don't mind getting up anymore, or, how I look at it is I'd rather be up early with D and let dh feel guilty for sleeping in hoping he'll be in a good mood all day if I've let him sleep in! ;)

Just watching D take all of his wet wipes out of the container and eat one and then move them from left to right, right to left. forget all of these toys everywhere, he wants the wet wipes!!

xxx

My Lo loves the wipes as well i alway have to hide them so he can't pull them all out. Give them a box or wips and they are happy for hrs and ppl go round spending £100s on toys lol.

I have allways been up with the kids DH never uesed to sleep at night so i have always had to get up so iam so used to it now if the kids dont wake at 6am iam wade awake.

Was talking to H yesterday and he dosnt want another baby BUT said i am off my pill now and we are going to end up having sex nere o time so if it happens it happens. :happydance: better than him saying no never i may get my girl (tuch wood) after all.

results of the beta are in. BFN. At least we know where we're at now.

Fingers crossed for next month Ladymum

TMR, I know what you mean about dh not wanting another baby, mine has not been too keen, but ever so recently he's not forced the bc issue. I think we've finally turned the corner. I dont plan on charting but I always know when AF is due and love to test lol!!

Hope everyone is having a great evening :) xx

I'm glad you were able to get piece of mind Ladymum. And now you have a fresh start! I hope August will be your month :)

Still no AF here. Felt lousy lousy lousy last night. I am dying to test in the morning... But also anxious it could be BFN. Wish me luck and baby dust!

Glad you got some a result Ladymum may not be the one you want but it is 1.

I was talking to DH last night agane about LO big pram (we have just got a little 1 for him) and i aid iam gunna clean it up and sell it and he said no we are going to need if if you get preg :happydance: so it has gone from no never to not yet to see how things go men why can't they just say yes dear and that be it lol

Tmr- haha! That's men huh? I glad your DH is coming around though, that must feel good :)

I just tested and got BFN. blah. I'm still feeling some symptoms but maybe it's just AF a week late. I am trying not to be sad but I was pretty sure today was my day. Keeping my fingers crossed that the small chance is still there f

ahhhh! not been on in so longg! been so confusd and didnt even know how to put it down in words!!

hello to all the new ladys and good luck! :)

had a withdrawl bleed last month when i should have been OVing! but did the deed wth the SO a day before! this month im now a week late, im having pains in my stomach like i should have a period, but no sign of her as of yet!!
dont want to test as i know im being silly and there is no way, so im just tring to wait till she appears!!

everythings going on aswell at the moment! its just one of those months!! bahh! xxxxxxx

Hi There my name is Nicky i'm 28 and me and hubby are NTNP for baby no 2 we already have a son who has just turned 2 and we would love to have a brother or sister for him.
We thought i was pregnant last month as my AF was 2 weeks late and was feeling sick etc but the day i planned to take a test my AF showed itself and i think if i was pregnant i had an early MC
So seen as we are NTNP again would be nice to have someone in the same boat as me to chat to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->