Anyone want to buddy up trying acupuncture?

BBgirl

Reaction score
I've decided to try acupuncture, me and OH both. Going to make my first appointment this week. I've read loads of success stories about acupuncture helping couples conceive. Does anyone want to buddy up and see if we can get our BFP with acupuncture? I think it usually takes about 2-3 months of treatment to help. I'm 41 and trying for my first, having had 2 miscarriages over the past 2 years. Apart from anything else I think acupuncture boosts your mood and energy levels, which can only be a good thing with the stressful business of TTC!

hi i be in on that im having accupuncture i go once a week.hope it helps us.

Hi

Interesting thread to me too this one girls. I am about to book my first acupuncture session, been thinking about trying it for a while, can't do any harm.

Am going to do visit to docs at same time though as not had any tests done yet to see if anything is wrong x

I have done acupuncture for migraines over the years. It took months of weekly sessions but my nearly constant migraines are a thing of the past. Interesting thing is that I did this right before TTC #1 and I got a BFP first try. My second was also a first try baby. Recently I TTC #3 at 38 after undergoing another set of acupuncure sessions to push the migraines back again and got another first try BFP (miscarriage in Nov). Who knows, it could have been the acupuncture, right?

Another side effect was that my seasonal allergies went away. When my migraines started to reappear, the allergies came along for the ride. Both are thankfully back in the background.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Definitely give it time. I find that 8-10 sessions is where I really start to notice a change. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->