Anyone want to lose weight together?

Calibeachbum

Mom to DS
Reaction score
I know there was another post on this, but it is older now. So I thought I would start a new one.
I'm 29 and have a DS named Carson. He is 10 weeks. I did not gain much during pregnacy but I had a few lbs I wanted to loose before. I lost all my preggo weight 2 weeks pp. However I seemed to have gained some back :( my jeans do not fit and my shirts are tight. I refuse to buy new ones. My goal is 17lbs.
I am a SAHM so I try to work out when LO naps. Here is my current routine I'm starting:
Jillian Michales 40 day shred 4x a week and speed walking with LO in a stroller 4x a week for 30-45 mins. I am tracking my calories on myfitnesspal. My daily goal is 1600. I have the app on my phone. If anyone wants to add me my username is calibeachbum2

I need some encouragement!

Ok so I'm bummed because I guess no one wants to join and the other thread was re opened. Thought I could find support on here:(

I started ww online. Have loads more to lose but happy to buddy up. I weigh on a Thursday.

Why don't you come and join the other thread? X

I will join you :)

I tried ww online and it didn't work for me. My aim is just to eat healthy and go on walks with lo. With the weather getting cold, I might have to look into an excersise DVD like 30 day shred.

I too had the same problem as you. Lost all baby weight 2 weeks pp. The. Started to gain and have gained about 5-6lbs. So my first goal is 6lbs. Then I hope to do another 5lbs and then another! I find it helps me to have smaller goals rather then larger ones :)

My appetitive finally feels like it's slowing down and my lo is neay 4 months! I feel like this is my chance to take advantage of breastfeeding burning calories and losing weight :)

I'll join! I've got quite a bit of weight to shift, although to be honest I think each boob weighs at least a stone each :haha:

I need encouragement to just get on the scales - too scared that it will just depress me and I'll hit the biscuits again :nope:

I'm on my fitness pal - will look up my user name as can't remember, pretty sure it's almost same as bnb.

I'm walking everyday but my 4 year old does not have a quick top speed. I think will power is my greatest problem.

I also refuse to buy new clothe but my aim is that in six months I will throw away everything that doesn't fit - I might have to return to work naked at my current rate :dohh:

I will join you! I have 20 pounds to lose. I just got the go ahead frommy doctor to start working out again! yay!!! starting weight 152.2!! Weigh in every week???

I tried to figure out the fitnesspal thing, but couldnt find a way to search for you. I'm laraaragon if you want to add me.

I'd love to join! I'm about 4/5 lbs above pre preg weight but goal is to lose 40lbs. My cal goal on myfitness is I think 1750

Eta my name on there is nullymom

I have friends trying to lose but they are not bf and do not understand how hard it is with baby and not being super restrictive with calories. I weigh every Friday. All summer I could get away with forgiving dresses. Now it's getting colder and not so much. I'm aiming for 1-2 lbs a week.
I like the 30 day shred it is a good little work out!

Ok, I will pluck up the courage and weigh on Friday - gives me 3 days to be good.

I've gone for 1750 calories on my fitness pal. I think boredom has a role in my munching as days I'm busy I am good, quiet days I graze my way through.

I snack a lot. Bf makes me sooo hungry. I just went grocery shopping so I have a lot of healthy quick grab snacks. I need to finish off my lactation a cookies too, so yummy:)

I just did 30 day shred dvd. Omgosh I forgot how hard it was. It doesn't help that I have no healthy snacks in my house :(

I just worked s hard to bf my dd after I couldn't bf ds and battled latch issues, mastitis etc so I am scared about my supply dipping.

I snack a lot. Bf makes me sooo hungry. I just went grocery shopping so I have a lot of healthy quick grab snacks. I need to finish off my lactation a cookies too, so yummy:)

Do you have a recipe to share? I need some tasty good for me cookies ;)

I started the other thread but I'd be happy to buddy up with you. The thread isn't that old, I've still got like 17 pounds to lose. Addme on MFP all my friends on there have stopped being as active. Darynrose

Ok do my fitness pal log on is history_girls but I can't work out how to add friends on the iPad app? Probably being dim.

I had a good day exercise wise - lots of walking up hill with a buggy full of shopping. I overtook people as well.

Slice of chocolate cake cancelled all that out though :doh: I was offered and I'm weak. Better go and add that to my food and watch the calories climb.

What are everyone's healthy grab and go snacks? I can't do dried fruit as it makes my ibs unbearable.

Nullaby- I found the recipie on google and didn't save it:/ I cut out a lot of the sugar and used raisins instead on chocolate chips.
Dk1234- I will add you, I had a few friends on there but they all stopped. I need help with motivation and a little push some days:/

History_girls- not sure how to search for people, I have the iphone app.

Ok I will google and try some tomorrow!

Healthy snacks for me is bananas, grapes, veggie trays or baby carrots. I love KIND bars, they are nuts and chocolate and high protein.

I added everyone, on my app for android its on the top next to the bargraph icon, its the one that looks like 3 faces. Then click on add email and type in username

I can't figure out how to add either, plus its been a hard day with LO. Only two 20 minute naps today:/

Nullaby- I found the recipie on google and didn't save it:/ I cut out a lot of the sugar and used raisins instead on chocolate chips.
Dk1234- I will add you, I had a few friends on there but they all stopped. I need help with motivation and a little push some days:/

History_girls- not sure how to search for people, I have the iphone app.

I'm darynrose on there but if pm me your email address I figured out how to search that way but still can't figure out how to search user name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->