Anyone want to lose weight together?

My little one is very sensitive. I had to cut out all dairy, soy, fish and nuts out of diet my awhile ago. I eat chicken, turkey, fruits, veggies, coconut milk, rice, pasta, vegan bread and a few other vegan/soy free products. It really is a different world having to eat like this. But so worth it to continue breastfeeding and I realized all the crap/preservatives I was eating. I finally feel like I have the hang of it after a month! Hoping this helps me lose weight, but I'm afraid to step on the scale lol

Ok I think I figured it out you just use username instead of email. What's everyone's MFP name

I will join. LO is 15 weeks today and i am 1.70 and 61.8 kilos. Below my pre pregnancy weight of 63 but I am normally 58/59 kilos so still have about 3 kilos to lose. What's weird is that I lost most of the weight by 4 weeks pp and since then have only lost about 3.5 kilos (I was 78.8 kilos before giving birth).

I am ebf and try to eat healthily, drink a lot of fluid but have a sweet tooth and zero willpower :)

Have the 30 day shred DVD but have not tried it yet. My exercise is walking with the pram & I can do between 1 hour to 2.5 hours of walking (mostly with food shopping) a day.

I think the only way I can avoid temptation is to plan every meal and then have healthy snacks. I'm making oh check the online shopping order and delete all biscuits, choc, etc....

Sweetkat - I haven't been in the 60kgs since I was about 13! I'm very tall and as my mum says filled with bricks! Even when I'm slim I'm heavy. Dd1 is the same - just 4 and weighs 21 kg without one bit of fat on her!

I will happily join!
I am Ashleigh
DD is 11 weeks.
I have 18lb to lose & weigh day is either fri or sat morning.
I am trying to go to the gym 2-3 times a week plus walking everywhere & I am at a total standstill.
Dd still feeds all the time, when she naps I have to do housework or entertain the other two or cook tea.
I am getting very little sleep (had 3 good nights last week & now its even worse) so my enery levels are at an all time low.

I know how to lose weight, I was at my slimmest/strongest just before I fell pregnant but bf is not helping me!

Xx

I need to join u ladies! I too lost weight then gained some back! I'd like to lose about 14lb ideally but finding it difficult eating proper meals

My problem is I don't eat enough and what I do eat is usually a pack of biscuits which I grab to eat fast!
Iv got a 9 week old, 21 month old and 36 month old as well as running the house and a not so useful other half!

What kind of foods do u ladies eat? x

I eat a lot of sandwiches, fruit, bakes potatoes and vegetable soup :)

My weak spot seems to be vegan chocolate and crackers! Or just over eating portion wise.. I really want to lose 15lbs. But at this point I have hit such a plateau I would be happy just seeig a pound come off!

I am dreading the scale in the morning

I'm gona have a weigh in In the morning which can be my starting day! My boyfriend cooks or prepares all his meals in the morning as he is in training so think il do that 3 set meals just need to somehow fit exercise I !

Plucking up the courage to get on the scales.... think I will feed LO (that will take off a few grams, go to the toilet :haha:) and then........

It might send me into a depression. Or shock me into action. I hoping the second.

I weighed in this morning and I was plasently surprised to of lost 3lbs!! :happydance:

I weighed in this morning and I was plasently surprised to of lost 3lbs!! :happydance:

Great job!! :) I lost 2, think alot has to do with feeling sick. Ive also decided I want to have 2 vegetarian meals or snack a day. Which strangely has detoured me from getting a cheeseburger, taco etc. Hopefully I can keep it up!

Ok so I braved the scales. Not too bad 2kg heavier than pre-baby but still want to loose about 20kg.

I was coping well until OH got on the scales. We weigh the same :cry: I always thought he was way bigger than me.

Cue me being grumpy. :growlmad:

I have been missing in action due to moving this week ugh and then Thanksgiving on Thursday. Still need to unpack and I will be back on the routine Sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->