Anyone watch Revenge?

shellideaks

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
I started watching the first series earlier this week and I've only got 1 episode of it left. Also started recording series 2 on E4 ready to watch when I'm done. I think I'm a little obsessed lol.

Bawled my eyes out at Sammy dying :(

I watch it! It's so underrated I think, I normally don't like American dramas because I think they're cheesy but I watched one episode of revenge and was hooked :haha:
I cried so much when sammy died too:( this series is already soooo good lol!

we watch it, it's great if a bit scarey! this week's episode i found complicated to follow though!

Ive watched every episode up to date and im beggining to get slightly confused now too :(
But i do love it! Desperate to know who was in the boat though :/ (saying it that way so it doesnt give anything away!)
X

I'm confused this series too haha! Think I might read over the overview to try and get back on track :haha:

I've only seen 3 episodes of the second series so far and I'm following it okay. Love the new guy in it, he was in Hollyoaks a few years back :)

I'm on the 9th episode of the second series, am really enjoying it! Its getting deeper and darker, every episode is a cliffhangar! Love it, just hope they don't drag it out TOO much though and do too many series which then gets confusing and boring xx

Not sure where the episodes are up to in the UK as I've been downloading them so I'll spoiler just in case;

I can't believe Amanda died on the boat, I wasn't expecting that! Although kinda glad cos I want Jack and Emily to be together. But at the same time I love Aiden and want her to be with him too. Spoilt for choice with yummy men, lucky lady :haha:

Omg I clicked your spoiler by mistake!!!! :haha: I'm so stupid!

Im right up with you shelli! I have also got my mum hooked :flower:

Nope, well I only read the first couple of words but from what I did read I'm very excited!:p

I know this thread hasn't been posted in forever, but I just started watching Revenge. My mom recommended it. We don't have the same taste in TV so I was going to shrug it off until I read online that it has good reviews :thumbup: Hope its good! Just heard it got renewed for a 3rd season... anyone know if it'll be the last?

It's so good! Make sure you keep watching and really focus because it gets confusing :haha: I'm not sure about it being the last, I was really surprised there was going to be a 2nd tbh, because I didn't see where they could go with it but it worked! They ended it so a series 3 would make sense though so it depends how they end this one :thumbup:

Im on episode 17 of season 1, and OMFG its so addictive! love it :D

It is, I think I watched all of season 1 in a couple of weeks lol.

I loved one of the new guys in season 2 so he made it even better for me :D

I LOVE Revenge here in Canada the third season premieres Sunday September 29th.

What does everyone think of the 3rd season? :)

anyone know if this will be the last, or are they doing a 4th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->