Anyone watch Underage and Pregnant tonight?

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
That lassie got engaged to her boyfriend when they'd been together less than 3 weeks. How bonkers is that?!?!

I know!
They say when you know you know but thats a bit quick :/

I 'knew' with my oh almost straight away but we have only just got engaged after being together two and a half years and even now it's not 'official' or anything yet. I missed tonights episode, going to have to watch it on iplayer or watch the repeat later if I can stay up that late.

I was stunned. less than 3 weeks is ridiculous.

I was shocked by that lassies Mum too. I know that lassie wasn't pulling her weight much but its not like she was being a pain in the arse. I got the impression her Mother just wanted an excuse to turf her out onto the streets :shrug: I don't think she deserved to be kicked out.

Watching it now and I can't help but feel like they are all kind of ganging up on that Charlotte girl. I mean yeah she is lazy and should be doing more but she also needs the support from her family. Throwing her out isn't going to solve anything.

I also think that Tasha girl is a bit naive ("we're not rushing into it it's just a heat of the moment thing") and getting engaged after 3 weeks is ridiculous! I wouldn't have been happy if I were her dad and would have had a talk with both of them. The boyfriend is using his life savings to pay for it :o

I was stunned. less than 3 weeks is ridiculous.

I was shocked by that lassies Mum too. I know that lassie wasn't pulling her weight much but its not like she was being a pain in the arse. I got the impression her Mother just wanted an excuse to turf her out onto the streets :shrug: I don't think she deserved to be kicked out.

Agree with that! Hopefully she managed to finish college etc

was that the ep were the little girl was getting tea in her bottle? if so I was shocked she was given tea in her morning bottle - its not something I would do as isnt it a no-no?

:( This show always frustrates me. I just do not understand how these girls aren't in utter love with their children.

tonights one upset me- i understand that girl went through a trauma with losing her babys dad, but how can she be like that with her son?
lyss is my whole world! and im completely in love with her x

Im just catching up on tonites one, to be honest I felt bad for the girl whos LOs dad died when he was 7 months old but she really is a stupid little girl, who would want to leave there LO with a childminder 5 days a week so she can have time to herself all week and then still complain in the evening shes tired and make her mum give him a bath etc, not to mention the fact she left mckenzie in the bath by himself!

watched a bit last night and i was impressed tha the 15 year old was breastfeeding i dont think i have ever seen any of the girls on there breastfeeding .

was def impressed with the breast feeding, it was the other one that bothered me, as a pp said, she left him completely unattended in the bath x

That poor little boy, he just wants his mum :cry: and she just cannot seem to bond with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->