Anyone went through vaginal birth with twins?

JaniceT

Mum to a gorgeous boy.
Reaction score
As I am having twins and is always considered 'high risk' when it is through IVF, I may need to go through C-Sec.

However, I would like to have the option of having a vaginal birth. Has anyone been through that? Could you share your birth story with me? Many thanks in advance.

No personal experience here but Chuck posted a link on here recently of a women who did so at home and one was feet first, https://birthwithoutfearblog.com/20...twins-born-past-41-weeks-one-footling-breech/

Hope you get the birth you want!

Hi Lina, many thanks. Ya I read that yesterday. Though would really love to chat with mums who's been through vaginal births and discuss the various risks and complications. I'm only 2 months pregnant but want to be prepared.

No personal experience but my MIL gave birth to twins naturally and the second one was breech! That was 27 years ago though.

I had mine vaginally and one was breech... but it wasn't natural or at home because of the breech bubs x

I am planning my twin hb now. My mw has assisted with many vertex and breech. In medical communities i am classes as high risk but have had no issues what so ever. even the dr is impressed and not concerned my boys are now 6lbs and growing everyday hope to share my birth story soon.

Tasha360 (on here) had vaginal twin delivery in March 10. You could probably find her and PM her. One was also breech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->